Jerry Pop Williams Elementary School 4

Posted December 12, 2007

Jerry Pop Williams Elementary School 0

Posted November 29, 2007
This is a great New School. My kids (2) have gone there and both are doing great. My youngest is in the second grade and she just beams when we talk about her teacher. The staff is first rate and are more than willing to talk, help or lend a hand. A very active Watch Dog Program and the PTA is very involved with the school as well. All around I have to say I am VERY glad we moved to the area and found this school. Robert McPherson

Jerry Pop Williams Elementary School
322 North Broyles St, Farmington, AR  72730
Last modified Jerry Pop Williams Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jerry Pop Williams Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top