George R Ledbetter Intermediate School 1

Posted December 28, 2012
This school does not stand by their anti bullying policy and the teachers are allowed to punish your children any way they see fit, whether that be spanking with hand or detention. DO NOT SEND YOUR KIDS THERE. It is a HORRIBLE school. When my son was in the second grade, he was hit by a teacher. During the hour long meeting with the school staff, I was asked if I spanked my child. WTHeck! The teacher NEVER denied it and was still allowed to teach there. Farmington schools truly need evaluated by the state of Arkansas. P.S. the don't abide by the HIPPA laws either. I had one teacher tell me about another students disability. Worst schools ever!

George R Ledbetter Intermediate School 1

Posted March 07, 2007

George R Ledbetter Intermediate School 5

Posted February 02, 2005
My Daughter has been doing very well. Her reading skills are above the national level. She comes home with books daily and has to read them to me. I love the involvement. She enjoys this school. 100% on her math skills as well. I rate the school as very friendly and helpful. No complaints. Computers in the classroms.

George R Ledbetter Intermediate School
14 North Double Springs Rd, Farmington, AR  72730
Last modified George R Ledbetter Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 4-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
George R Ledbetter Intermediate School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top