Fayetteville, AR

Posted January 19, 2005
My daughter started Kindergarten in the fall. She loves the individual attention and tailored lessons she recieves. I never worry about her when she is at school, I know her teachers treat her as if she were their own! Between Art, Spanish, PE, computers and music there is no time for her to be bored.

Posted October 10, 2003
There are VERY FEW places that I would trust to take care of my 2 year old son, The New School is definitely one of them.

Posted October 09, 2003
Small class size, a supportiv environment and great creativity characterize this school. The kids learn a tremendous amount and are encouraged to love learning, not to see it as a burden.

Posted September 24, 2003
New School offers a nurturing environment where children are encouraged to foster a love of learning. The concepts my young children have learned are nothing short of phenomenal. I highly recommend the School to any parent who is truly interested in providing a top notch start on life to their child.

Posted September 23, 2003
The New School is like an enriched gifted and talented program, every day! My kids love it. the access to the best is not limited to the best students, all students have access to foreign languages, art, computers, sports, and best of all, a staff that recognizes each student as an individual and treats them with respect. discipline is not an issue since classes are small and there exists a strong sense of community within the school.

Posted September 21, 2003
My daughters have attended the preschool, elementary and middle school programs at The New School. The school has an outstanding faculty and administration. The student/teacher ratio the school offers, enables the students to excel at their own level and to be continually challenged. In addition to an outstanding curriculum, the after school program is best in class. My daughters have available to them computers, choir, dance, golf, basketball, band, drama, and foreign language. They absolutely love the school, which is critical to me since my husband and I both work. This school is providing a foundation for my daughters that will make them responsible individuals and leaders as they grow up! The school is simply the BEST!

Eda Head Start Center