Posted September 26, 2014
Saw a teacher play her phone while the toddlers play by themselves. Terrible! Finally sent my son to Jean Tyson Child Development Study Center, much better!

Posted September 04, 2014
What a wonderful caring school. Our daughter is 3-years old and ask when she can go to school. With all my kids we have been at 5 different schools and we have finally found one that has proven to be the best in the Northwest Arkansas. The number one characteristic that everyone sees is teachers that truly care about the kids and their learning experience.

Posted September 04, 2014
Within 2 months of attending the Montessori School our 3-year old daughter has shown independence and a drastic positive change in her attitude. The Montessori Method has opened our eyes and we are truly blessed to have found the Fayetteville Montessori School. All the teachers and staff are passionate about there work with the kids. Highly recommend this school to any parent.

Posted September 03, 2014
This school has an amazing, friendly staff who clearly care about the children's education! The school offers plenty of resources for the parents and teachers and there is such a great feeling of support and community across the entire campus!

Posted June 03, 2014
Great staff who treat my kid with respect. A really cool encouraging place. The inside of the Elementary Building is like walking into a Natural History Museum and a Contemporary Art Gallery at the same time. Not your average montessori school.

Posted May 08, 2014
FMS is such a smart place. I have an MFA, taught college for years, and would have never wanted/had the opportunity to teach in a public school system. The building itself empowers us all to think and dream big. It's important for me to be a part of something that is constantly moving forward. This is a place that welcomes and nurtures strong minds. I'm proud to be a part of a loving and passionate community. We all get respect, resources, and room to grow. It's amazing to me that one person can influence the lives of so many. Very blessed to have found Vicki Butler and her Fayetteville Montessori School.

Posted May 06, 2014
I have two children here and I have been nothing but happy. My children are well taken care of and it shows through their happiness. In addition, my oldest child is learning in leaps and bounds and she is so proud of the work she does and her classroom. My infant son is always happy at drop off and pick up. They send amazing pictures to keep us connected and I love it. The teachers and administration are always striving to do the best for the children and the school. We wouldn't want to be any where else.

Posted May 02, 2014
Has anyone else seen the owner's dogs running freely around the school? Is that even legal?

Posted April 03, 2014
I have worked in other Montessori schools and I wouldn't call this a Montessori school. The only thing that qualified as Montessori were the few ragged, misused materials scattered around the rooms. They do not have mixed age classrooms that are so beneficial. The turnover rate here is extremely high. The lead guide in one of the preschool rooms asked me if I knew how to do a particular material because she had no clue. It was a material called the binomial cube that is a foundational senatorial work in Primary. I quickly discovered that the only training almost all of these teachers get is a quick, non accredited training from the school itself. Real Montessori training is intensive for three full summers with a required internship. Mostly, they just throw a warm body in a classroom when someone up and quits, which happened in three different rooms during the couple of months I was there. I stayed because I hoped to be helpful with my experience and I love the kids, but I got really discouraged. The assistant in the room I was in wouldn't stop yelling at the kids and she would drink on her lunch breaks. I'm serious. I got out of there quick.

Posted January 20, 2014
Was horrified to find out that our child's medical information was never filed or inputted into the computer. It was "in a pile waiting to be filed" somewhere. As soon as we saw how the paperwork was handled and how things were really run, we pulled our child out immediately. If your child is there, I would highly suggest you check and make sure they have all of your contact information updated, along with the medical information. If your child was injured they may not even be able to reach you, due to their lack of organization and professionalism. Our Montessori experience was a complete letdown for our entire family.

Montessori School