Public charter
Fayetteville, AR

Posted April 30, 2014
This school specializes in math and science and prepares scholars for for education beyond high school. Although the school specializes in math and science, it does not lack in other subjects. Haas Hall has a variety of Advanced Placement Courses instructed by very qualified teachers that more than often teach above curriculum requirement. The environment is comfortable and friendly, yet driven; there is a zero bullying and/or hazing tolerance policy, but even without the policy, both scholars and teachers agree that they would support and assist with actions against bullying and/or hazing. The teacher/student ratio is small (1/15*)** (and if above an aid is usually necessary and available), this makes the relationship between the scholar and teacher personal, so the scholar s learning experience and cognitive development is above expectations. The teachers are involved in making a scholar's learning environment positive and they take great care in ensuring academic success. There is a variety of student-lead extra-curricular activitues sponsored by teachers for scholars to be a part of after school. *not a concrete estimate **ratio changes from class to class

Posted November 08, 2013
This school changed my life. I mean literally changed my life. I went there in 8th grade before I moved to Oklahoma. The student body is amazing, I hung out with all age groups, even seniors. This school compares to no other in the nation, I believe every good kid needs this school. Also Haas Hall is in the top 1% in the nation and test scores are absolutely amazing! The staff is also absolutely amazing and I was always learning something no matter what! The leadership in this school is perfect, they were always there for me and helped me out! If your kid is advanced in school, send them here, you will not regret it!

Posted August 28, 2013
Best school in Arkansas period! If you are looking for a school that actually cares about its students, then Haas Hall Academy is for you! The teachers are supportive and are driven to prepare you for college. Dr. Schoppermeyer has created a masterpiece of a school for scholars to succeed.

Haas Hall Academy 4

Posted August 27, 2013
My daughter went to this school in 8th grade, but transferred to Bentonville High School for 9th. Academically it is very strong in terms of math and science. She finished Geometry, Algebra II, and Biology in 8th grade. The teachers are a mixed bag; be prepared to tutor. The nonscience courses are scamped; Spanish wasn't offered to the eighth graders, and the humanities got short shrift. Of note, Haas Hall does cherry pick. Although entrance is lottery based, if you are doing badly, your parent will be forced to come to school once a week during business hours, to confer with your teachers. You two will stand in "The Hall of Shame" in full view of all your friends while waiting for this privilege. EVERYone will know. If you are a weak student or a parent with a tight schedule, this may be a problem. Do badly in the finals in the EOC exam courses, and you will be encouraged to transfer out BEFORE the end of the year exams, lest you screw up the stats. Nevertheless, I loved the school. The kid didn't. Her dislike of the school - to which she invariably referred by aspirating the "H" in "Haas" - was why we let her transfer to Bentonville for 9th grade.

Posted April 10, 2012
I feel very lucky to have 2 children who are scholars at Haas. It is an amazing school, and my girls are very happy attending there.

Posted November 16, 2011
We have two scholars who are fortunate enough to attend Haas Hall Academy. The positive academic environment paired with a caring staff has made the difference in our children. We can t say enough good things about Haas Hall Academy. The academic environment is such that all scholars are given the opportunity to excel. Our children are challenged daily by an impressive faculty with credentials only seen in prestigious east coast private schools. The curriculum is challenging and truly is college prep. One of our children s ACT scores went from the mid-20s to the upper 30s in one calendar year. There is a long waiting list, but I encourage everyone to pre-enroll. Haas Hall Academy is the buzz all over NWA and we are proud to be part of such an excellent school with a stellar academic reputation.

Posted November 15, 2011
My husband and I have two scholars who attend Haas Hall Academy. Haas Hall Academy has turned their lives around both academically and socially. Our children thrive in the accelerated learning environment and they are around other scholars who take school seriously. They have made friends with some exceptional people and I have made life-long friends with many parents as well. The leadership and faculty at Haas Hall Academy are second to none. Our children are expected to perform, encouraged to embrace the love of learning and most importantly there is accountability for them each and every day. We are blessed to have Haas Hall Academy in NWA.

Posted November 14, 2011
Haas Hall Academy is the best school in the state of Arkansas. Their test scores are consistently number one in the state in every category grades 8-12. 100% of scholars are accepted into college. If you can't cut the work and need to go back to a traditional school, don't bash the school because you weren't properly prepared to be successful.

Haas Hall Academy 4

Posted June 29, 2011
I have had 2 kids attend this school. The school is improving every year and the focus is on academics and personal attention. My somewhat nerdy son really blossomed there and made great friends and did well academically. The environment is nurturing and safe. Academics vary a bit as the school grows, but every year is better than the previous one as excellent teachers remain and weak ones are replaced. I highly recommend it over the large, anonymous, intimidating public school in town.

Posted September 23, 2010
Haas Hall Academy is an impressive school with outstanding faculty and instructional leader. Haas Hall Academy's test scores are consistently double-digits about the state and regional averages. Haas Hall Academy has made AYP every year of its existence. Academic excellence and Haas Hall Academy are synonymous.

Haas Hall Academy
3155 North College Avenue, Fayetteville, AR  72703
Last modified Haas Hall Academy is a Charter school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Haas Hall Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top