Fayetteville, AR

St Joseph Catholic School 4

Posted June 29, 2014
This school is an amazing school! All the kids are taking above average classes, and the middle school provides either band or drama. The junior high which is new this year offers band, drama, and advanced art! Although the learning and everything is great, some of the older teachers are big bullies, for example: apparently I had a very low grade in one of my teachers classes, so she decides to announce it to the entire class. Then after school she makes me come to her classroom, and when I get there she starts getting angry with me for my terrible grade in her class. Then I look at the grade book to see that I had and A, she was looking at the wrong person. So I told her that I had an a in her class and she didn't apologize! There are some teachers who are terrible and some who are amazing, like the middle school social studies teacher, and junior high math teacher are GREAT!!!!! This really isn't a bad school at all, and if your looking for your child to come closer to God, then this is definitely the place for you!!!!

St Joseph Catholic School 5

Posted February 16, 2012
St Joseph school is excellent! There is a new principal this year who is very invested in the forward progression of the curriculum and is a great leader. The academics are challenging and the staff is committed to their job. We have experience with numerous schools in the area, and St Joes is BY FAR the best all around.

St Joseph Catholic School 5

Posted November 01, 2009
This is the best school i have attended so far and has a wonderful and caring staff.

St Joseph Catholic School
1722 North Starr Drive, Fayetteville, AR  72701
Last modified St Joseph Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-7
St Joseph Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top