Posted August 21, 2013
My daughter has been attending Butterfield since Kindergarten, and is now in 5th. I am actually saddened by the fact that this is her last year there. The school is absolutely wonderful...teachers, principal, office staff, cafeteria staff, bus drivers...Everyone! My daughter has excelled so much in this school that she has even skipped a full grade. Their GT program is incredible. There is no such thing as boredom here. I'm glad to say that I have another daughter starting Kindergarten there next year. My girls and I absolutely love this school! Keep up the outstanding work!

Posted January 23, 2012
Thought there is little feeling left in Butterfield, that there was when I was in elemtary there, there are still excellent opportunities, and outdoor activities. This was an absolutely wonderful school experience to me.

Butterfield Elementary School 3

Posted December 07, 2010
I grow increasingly concerned over the principals need to "control" everything. In the morning breakfast line...one minute late...too bad so sad. The child goes hungry despite it not being their fault they're late...THEY CAN'T DRIVE THEMSELVES! Why do they complain about not enough time in the day? They waste fifteen minutes every morning plus fifteen in the afternoon. Wonder how she'd feel if it were her child... If you want your children to attend a school where the principal rules with a iron fist...try Asbell. Oh, as for the teachers, who can see them for her?

Posted April 05, 2010
Butterfield is a top-notch public school. It has just the right mix of diversity and academics for my two children to succeed. We have enjoyed the renovation as well.

Posted December 15, 2008
I am so thrilled with my neighborhood school - old or new - it is the best in Fayetteville!

Posted October 10, 2007
Outstanding. Superb teachers, advanced curriculum and top-notch administration in a loving, caring, compassionate, environment. We are delighted Butterfield is our neighborhood school. We wouldn't want them anywhere else. After attending private schools all my life, I was concerned about navigating the world of public school. Turns out, I had nothing to worry about. Butterfield is the best of both worlds.

Posted February 20, 2007
My son is in the first grade at Butterfield and we couldn't be happier! I recently attended his Valentine's Day party and was very impressed at the diversity (socially, economically, religious, racial, etc.) represented in his classroom. The children were attentive and enjoyed listening to their teacher. My son has been allowed to excel at his own pace and has been exposed to a great variety of activities. The administrative staff are very caring. They allowed my son to call me when I forgot to pack his lunch and he was upset. They also called me when my son needed a change of clothing after he fell in the mud on the playground. They didn't treat my son as a disruption but as the sweet little boy that he is. He loves going to school, and I love that he is at Butterfield, the BEST school in Fayetteville.

Posted March 12, 2005
My daughter has been in Butterfield in Kdg and 1st grade. She loves it and has had wonderful teachers. The principal is friendly and caring and so is the staff. They all work together for the benefit of the students in the school. My daughter will continue there until 5th grade.

Posted June 30, 2004
Great school and program with a top notch staff.

Posted October 08, 2003

Butterfield Elementary School
3050 North Old Missouri Rd, Fayetteville, AR  72703
Last modified Butterfield Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Butterfield Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.