Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Develops character: Agree

They treat all the kids the same, at least all my children have been treated well and not every teacher or staff member know they are related.

Every body in the school always have made us feel welcome and repected, they really work hard to make sure everything works well at school!

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

Teachers are great. The ladies in the office are so nice and extremely helpful, They don't judge and treat everyone equal. I have 2 kids at Butterfield and they love it. Mrs. Belline is the best teacher.

Great teachers and staff. Very friendly, especially the ladies in the office. My kids really love it. As with any school there are a few kids who aren't so pleasant but overall the kids are friendly.

If your child has autism. I would recommend highly of going some where else. The smiles of the teachers. I'll just say look further. Lots and lots of visits or just go else where. Sad, sad, sad...My heart sinks.

I first came to this school in second grade and stayed until mid fourth grade. The reasoning for my low rate is because everyday I stayed there, I was bullied. I had told the teachers many times of this and not one of them did anything about it. In fact, near the end of the second grade I was choked, I told the teacher, and the only thing they did was put the student in time-out. Then, in the fourth grade, I was bullied for the way I looked. So, unless you or your child want to go through such a traumatic experience such as I did, I highly suggest NOT attending this school.

My daughter has been attending Butterfield since Kindergarten, and is now in 5th. I am actually saddened by the fact that this is her last year there. The school is absolutely wonderful...teachers, principal, office staff, cafeteria staff, bus drivers...Everyone! My daughter has excelled so much in this school that she has even skipped a full grade. Their GT program is incredible. There is no such thing as boredom here. I'm glad to say that I have another daughter starting Kindergarten there next year. My girls and I absolutely love this school! Keep up the outstanding work!

Thought there is little feeling left in Butterfield, that there was when I was in elemtary there, there are still excellent opportunities, and outdoor activities. This was an absolutely wonderful school experience to me.

I grow increasingly concerned over the principals need to "control" everything. In the morning breakfast line...one minute late...too bad so sad. The child goes hungry despite it not being their fault they're late...THEY CAN'T DRIVE THEMSELVES! Why do they complain about not enough time in the day? They waste fifteen minutes every morning plus fifteen in the afternoon. Wonder how she'd feel if it were her child... If you want your children to attend a school where the principal rules with a iron fist...try Asbell. Oh, as for the teachers, who can see them for her?

Butterfield is a top-notch public school. It has just the right mix of diversity and academics for my two children to succeed. We have enjoyed the renovation as well.

Last modified Butterfield Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.