Bad
Good

I first came to this school in the middle of the fourth grade, after leaving a different school due to bullying. I must say that this school, out of every single one I attended(and trust me, it was a lot), was by far the best. There was no bullying, the teachers and students were kind and the educational environment was great. The school provided a happy and fun place and I was happy that I got to stay there, even if it was only for 1 1/2 years.

The new facility is really nice and the faculty is absolutely wonderful. It's easy to tell that each teacher truly cares about your child and the progress they make during the school year.

Wonderful school, great teachers, and terrific communication. This school keeps parents very informed and has great expectations from their students. They do all the can to promote each child's learning experience.

We love this school. Transferred from out of state last year and were so nervous about a new school. HH is small, and has such a warm feeling. We have been very happy. My child has excelled in her environment and her test scores are awesome. They are kind and do what it takes to help your child grow and learn. If you are new to Fayetteville I highly recommend Happy Hollow school district.

The secret jewel of the school system! The new campus is spacious and practical. The school staff reflects years of careful hires by the amazing principal--she radiates quiet confidence and it shows throughout the school. Many students benefit from the continuous learning calendar, but it may not be right for all families. We find it is good insurance against skills fading in the summer and boosts attention with frequent breaks during the year. Compare test scores, visit all the elementary schools, and keep the secret!

Love this school!! We moved here from Little Rock and the transition was an excellent one. My daughter was going to the 2nd grade and was welcomed with open arms. I never felt like I had a problem that wasn't addressed. They have accelerated reader goals and each time my daughter met hers, she got to go on a field trip. They do an excellent job of keeping parents informed of what's going on. After missing several snow days, the school reached out to the parents to ask our input on how the students should make them up. They have eat out for education where a portion of the proceeds go towards the school and they also collect Box Tops to help raise money. I can't wait to see how much more she is going to learn and grow in the 3rd grade.

Not happy with this school, especially my child's third grade teacher. They have done fundraisers all year pertaining to the new playground. And I don't mean 1 or 2 fundraiser's, there have been too many to count! They haven't been on one field trip. My child went from A's and B's at her last school to C's, D's and F's at this school. I have had to reteach many concepts to her because the teacher would not answer questions when she didn't understand something and made my child afraid to ask for help. I have sent notes to school requesting to be contacted concerning things and was blatently ignored. Needless to say, my child will not be attending this school ever again after this year. New school or not!

My child is diagnosed with ADHD. In my dealings with the principal and teachers, I found them to be unprofessional and even discriminating toward my child regarding her special education needs. If your child has any type of special learning needs, I would recommend you find a school that cares about the education of ALL children, and not just those that do not require any attention outside the norm.

We are a military family and this is the 4th school my children have attended. HH has a ratio of Male staff that provide great role models/leadership that has been amazing for our family with Dad deployed. Along with the female staff that has been super supportive, professional and dedicated. I love the level of team the school has with Friday Morning awards which all children/teachers attend. Again I can't say enough. Thank you Happy Hollow!

Excellent learning environment and great teachers which encourge the students to achieve their maximum skills

Last modified Happy Hollow Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.