Posted August 27, 2014
I have both an 8th grader in spirit squad/cheer and a 9th grader in advanced placement classes and I was also a student from 7th-9th grade... My father was also a student! This is a fantastic school for families from all walks of life... Diversity also makes it easier for students to improve social skills, and the educational and athletic aspects are amazing... They offer so many elective choices as well, from band and choir to home ec and foreign languages! Too many wonderful things about this school to mention...Just an amazing school all around!!! I would recommend this school to any parent :-)

Ramay Junior High School 4

Posted December 14, 2011
I agree, there is a place for every kind of student in this school. There are some phenomenal teachers--you will be able to pick them out easily. The principal is making good new hires and looks out for the underdog kid as well as the overachiever. The sports teams don't always win (huge for some families), but several Olympic athletes have come from Ramay! Great afterschool tutoring program. Probably be able to transfer into Ramay from almost any F'ville address.

Ramay Junior High School 3

Posted December 09, 2009

Posted June 09, 2009
Ramay rocks! Both of my children went to Ramay for 8th and 9th grade. It is the best jr. high. My kids loved Ramay, and my 3rd grader can't wait to go there when she's in 8th grade. Teachers, staff, and students really care about each other. They're like one big family, and they aren't 'clique-ish'. Oh, and did I mention that our principal was named Arkansas' Principal of the Year for Secondary Schools (jr. highs and high schools)?

Ramay Junior High School 1

Posted December 16, 2007
This school is pretty bad. I went there for about a month and it was hoorible. I started out back in junior high. i was already mad bout that. But once i found out i had to take classes i had already gotten credit for just because thats the classes we HAVE to take no matter what because no one else my age had taken them. So if i would've stayed there i would've just wasted a whole year of schooling and not of graduated with as many credits as i wanted. I would've had the minimum. once i started going there no one told me where anything was. I was new and had to find everything on my own. The teachers there were really rude too. Only one of the teachers i had actullay cared about the students and teaching them correctly. Overall its a bad school!

Posted October 06, 2006
Love this school! I have had the joy of my 2 children attend this school, it is down to earth, fun, and always something new to learn about. The staff is helpful and polite. I have never had a problem with anything and I love the fact that my children love to go to school. RAMAY ROCKS!

Posted December 28, 2005
The principal and the staff of this junior high make this school what it is ... GREAT. There is a sense of stability that can only be developed with the right mixture of discipline and fun. What a great school. With care and teamwork, the folks in the school administration here have created a school where my child is getting a good education. Susan James (Mother of 8th grader)

Posted September 14, 2004
This is a great school that gives the kids an opportunity to learn and have fun at the same time and the extra-curricular activities range in many varieties! If you are in Fayetteville with a child in 8th or 9th grade, Ramay is the place to send them!

Ramay Junior High School
401 South Sang Ave, Fayetteville, AR  72701
Last modified Ramay Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ramay Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top