Flippin Middle School 5

Posted February 19, 2014
The Flippin Middle School is a great place to send a child to learn and to be educated. I have 1 son currently enrolled their and i have another son whom has graduated and gone on to College I thank the Flippin School District for there help and support in getting my children to their goals and seeing that they care about them even after school. they have a high parent influence and I know that many of the teachers have gone to this same school as children, and send their own children to the same school.

Flippin Middle School 1

Posted July 23, 2009
I had two kids in this school. The teachers were lazy and not well educated. They did not work with the kids and just sent tons of homework home. I took my kids out and home schooled them. I never want them in the Flippin school system again.

Flippin Middle School 4

Posted February 02, 2005

Flippin Middle School 5

Posted November 03, 2004

Flippin Middle School
308 North First St, Flippin, AR  72634
Last modified Flippin Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Flippin Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top