Bad
Good

My grandaughter attends O.H. Elementary in Foreman. I love the family atmosphere. Everyone on staff is always welcoming and friendly. She received the best education in Kindergarten. Mrs. Lisa is amazing! This year she continues to love first grade. Mrs. Ellis is doing a super job as well. The principal, secretary, Pat T., Kathy H., Mrs. Becky Erman are amazing and help all of the children reach their potential. There is not one person on staff that is not wonderful. I would not want my grandaughter any place but Foreman! Keep up the great job!!!

This little home town school is above average. The teachers care beyond resposibilty and the principal is wonderful. It is well structured and is developing more every year. I think once the state of Arkansas embraces a better teaching curriculum (which they are working towards) small schools like this one will be hard to beat.

the faculty and staff are like one big family and they take intrest in all the students

Its comments like the last one that confuse me.It takes testing and parent permission to be placed in Special Ed.If there is such a problem with it why allow your child to be placed in the program?The school can not just place a child in special Ed without both of these things happening first. I have found that the teachers go above and beyond what alot for teachers normally would to teach even the hard to teach kids.The special ed program is wonderful and everyone is very friendly.Problems are taken care of right away if one would arise.Their teaching methods are up to date and creative.It is like any small town school.Very close and personal .

My son has been unable to pass the grade that he is in because he has been unable to be taught to read. He is just shoved to the the special ed class so he doesn't have to be taught, also my other child has teachers that instead of helping with problems with reading just put the lessons on tape so they don't have to mess with teaching. No child should just be skipped over. There is hardly ever any homework sent home. Daily my children say that they really haven't learned anything. I don't believe they are being challeneged just being treated like a number and paycheck.

The teachers are Foreman really seen to care about their students,you can't say that about many schools. I'm proud my son goes to this school!

My Boys have been going to Foreman school and I think its a great school.The teachers and other staff really work to teach these kids.They have a great special ed program and really try to help the children learn.

My kids have grown so much since being in Foreman Elementary school.The speech and special ed programs are wonderful . Since my children have been involved in the school system I have met some of the best teachers and wonderful staff and I would highly recommend this school and its teachers to any parent.

Last modified Oscar Hamilton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.