7-8 & Ungraded|Public district

Bad
Good

I love this school along with all the staffs and principal.

I am a product of Forrest City School District. I have a daughter who is in the 8th grade at Forrest City Junior High School. I am aware they have fights to occur, student foul language and distruptions. This occurs in most school though out the nation. I too have witnessed students using foul language in the front of the building, however I do not hold the school responsible for the language. Resource officers are in place and students who are sent to the office and handled according. I am very impressed with the curriculum as well as 99% of the teachers at the Junior High. I am very confident that my child will be able to compete with other students throughout the state and nation. The Gifted and Talented program is a huge asset to the school.

I'm now looking at relocating from my family hom of 30 plus years. This is not a school you would want your children to attend. I've always tried to be upbeat about the Forrest City schools but it is just getting to be to much. The kids for the most part are out of control. Fights are a routine part of the day. The language is awful. I've seen on several occasions kids attacking one another after school dismissal. I don't even pick my children up from school that often but have witnessed numerous fights. Today in front of the school I actually witnessed two boys attacking another and taking his wallet from his front pocket. I turned around to check on the offended. He said 'I told them I didn't have any money but they would not listen.' I could go on and on. Please visit before enrolling.

Last modified Forrest City Jr. High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.