St Boniface Catholic School 0

Posted October 08, 2009
Our school is a small Catholic pre-k3 -6th grade school. Each child is known by the entier staff. The children are the reason for their success ; they help all family back grounds, strive to teach at a higher standard than the state requires; along with encouragement to become confident in themselves at school and what ever they take on. They are taught in a loving Christ like manner. My child only has two more years at St. Boniface and we are going to miss the school when we leave.

Posted August 22, 2009
This is our 2nd year at St. Boniface! We love it! We will miss Mrs. Teague this year but are looking forward to a wonderful year with Mrs. Kaprovic. I know last year I could reach our teacher anytime day or night and this year is just the same. Our teachers make us feel very welcome to help out in their classrooms and really keep us involved with what is going on at school. They know us by sight, name and even what car we drive to pick up our children. These ladies and gentlemen are top notch teachers. Of course they are led by the best! Dr. Hollenbeck is nothing short of amazing with kids, parents even with the classroom pets! Check out the website stbonifaceschool.org or visit our school! You won't want to send your child anywhere else.

Posted August 22, 2007

Posted August 20, 2007
Great place! My family love this place so very much! GREAT AND NICE TEACHERS!! Very NICE STUDENTS! AN AWESOME PRINCIPAL (Mrs. Hollenbeck)! If you have a child looking for a school between PreK3-6th grade here's your place! The best school in FORT SMITH ARKANSAS!

Posted June 23, 2007

Posted February 08, 2007
This is the first year my children have attended St Boniface School, and I recommend this school HIGHLY! The teachers are very helpful and I couldn't ask for a better principal than Mrs. Hollenbeck. This school has and is doing so much for my children. You will not regret sending your child or children to St Boniface.

Posted October 01, 2006

Posted July 25, 2005
Best kept secret in the city of Fort Smith! Be sure to stop by and pay them a visit when you are searching for a school for your preschooler through 6th grader! Excellent school! Small with a great family like atmosphere. Teachers are wonderful and caring! With my children I would get calls on weekends and evenings out of concern for their health or inquiries on how the teacher could further help in classwork. The principal is wonderful as well, she makes each one of the children feel special!

St Boniface Catholic School 4

Posted May 03, 2005
- a former student

Posted January 05, 2005

St Boniface Catholic School
201 North 19th Street, Fort Smith, AR  72901
Last modified St Boniface Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
St Boniface Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top