PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Christ The King Catholic School
Grateful to: Teacher

Posted December 09, 2015
Mrs. Smith for her outstanding work with the students teaching them music, singing, and confidence.

Posted December 09, 2015
My daughter is half-way through her third year at CTK and I've seen her blossom into a confident, smart, leader that helps others any way she cans. I love that the school has a very service minded philosophy that teaches the students to put other's needs before their own, while also striving to always do their best. My daughter loves all the extra curricular classes and programs especially the music program and choir. We have a wonderful small nit feel with this school, but not in an exclusive way. All the parents and staff always do their best to make new families feel at home.

Posted February 25, 2015
CTK is an extremely welcoming, excepting family!! They made feel that we have always been home!. 1 on 1 technology, 17 to 1 student teacher ratio. This school offers the very best for our children! We are so blessed to be a part of CTK!

Posted February 25, 2015
Great education along with religion. The smaller school allows for the students to interact with all ages who attend the school. The faculty is top notch and taking every step to use technology and advance teaching methods.

Posted February 25, 2015
CTK is everything we wanted and more for our children's education. The teachers, families, administration, curriculum, religious education, and quality are exceptional. Our children are above level and the teachers encourage them to reach for the stars. The after-school program is excellent-more than just care...our children usually have their homework and reading assignments complete.

Posted April 15, 2013
This is my kids 6th year at CTK. Great school, very caring and nurturing atmosphere. Classes have about 18-19 students. Kids start rotation between 2 teachers for each grade starting in 4th grade. Teachers are very involved and go above and beyond to help their students. Bullying is big no-no and all children know it.

Posted October 06, 2012
We were in public school for 5 years, transferred to Christ The King, and couldn't be happier. The staff is excellent. The kids are kind. The education is top-notch. Could not recommend more. We will be pulling our younger child still in public school (in a much desired elementary school) early and moving them to CTK due to the difference being so large and so good.

Posted February 19, 2010
Fantastic place to work. Parents are awesome and the children are a pleasure to teach. Everyday is filled with excitement and fun. I've taught at CTK for 19 years. I fill blessed that I have had the opportunity to be a part of this fantastic Catholic School GO EAGLES!!!

Christ The King Catholic School 4

Posted November 10, 2009
I've been at Christ the King for 8 years, and have realy enjoyed it. I've made wonderful friends and grown close to my class of 88. The teachers are very helpful, but of course it varies from teacher to teacher. One of my only complaints about CTK is that, academically, although I feel very prepared for whichever high school I choose, it doesn't offer any advanced courses. There's no Gifted and Talented program. Everyone is taught at one level, so if your student is extraordinarily gifted they might not be very challenged in the classes that are challenging their classmates. There are tutoring oppurtunities for struggling students, however, so I wouldn't worry about that. The school has strengthened my faith without forcing it onto me-- we go to all-school Mass every Friday and once else during the week, which is enriching but takes away time from academics. I love CTK. ^^

Posted September 04, 2008
My daughter attended CTK for 5 years from K to 4Th Grade, and we left the School with great sadness when we moved. I had anything but the best experience in every aspect, one year later I had the opportunity to compare CTK with a highly rated Public School in NC and another Private School and I still can give my best review to the school. The Principal is professional, well prepared, and a caring person, the teachers are professional experienced, hard workers and committed to the students. The children are formed in a family oriented environment as good members of the community, the has a very organized and effective PTO. The classrooms are always clean and very well maintained, the technology available for teachers and students is above the average, and the art room is a very inspiring old church!! Thanks CTK for 5 great years!

Christ The King Catholic School
1918 South Greenwood Avenue, Fort Smith, AR  72901
Last modified Christ The King Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Christ The King Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top