Fort Smith, AR

Posted April 15, 2013
This is my kids 6th year at CTK. Great school, very caring and nurturing atmosphere. Classes have about 18-19 students. Kids start rotation between 2 teachers for each grade starting in 4th grade. Teachers are very involved and go above and beyond to help their students. Bullying is big no-no and all children know it.

Posted October 06, 2012
We were in public school for 5 years, transferred to Christ The King, and couldn't be happier. The staff is excellent. The kids are kind. The education is top-notch. Could not recommend more. We will be pulling our younger child still in public school (in a much desired elementary school) early and moving them to CTK due to the difference being so large and so good.

Posted February 19, 2010
Fantastic place to work. Parents are awesome and the children are a pleasure to teach. Everyday is filled with excitement and fun. I've taught at CTK for 19 years. I fill blessed that I have had the opportunity to be a part of this fantastic Catholic School GO EAGLES!!!

Christ The King Catholic School 4

Posted November 10, 2009
I've been at Christ the King for 8 years, and have realy enjoyed it. I've made wonderful friends and grown close to my class of 88. The teachers are very helpful, but of course it varies from teacher to teacher. One of my only complaints about CTK is that, academically, although I feel very prepared for whichever high school I choose, it doesn't offer any advanced courses. There's no Gifted and Talented program. Everyone is taught at one level, so if your student is extraordinarily gifted they might not be very challenged in the classes that are challenging their classmates. There are tutoring oppurtunities for struggling students, however, so I wouldn't worry about that. The school has strengthened my faith without forcing it onto me-- we go to all-school Mass every Friday and once else during the week, which is enriching but takes away time from academics. I love CTK. ^^

Posted September 04, 2008
My daughter attended CTK for 5 years from K to 4Th Grade, and we left the School with great sadness when we moved. I had anything but the best experience in every aspect, one year later I had the opportunity to compare CTK with a highly rated Public School in NC and another Private School and I still can give my best review to the school. The Principal is professional, well prepared, and a caring person, the teachers are professional experienced, hard workers and committed to the students. The children are formed in a family oriented environment as good members of the community, the has a very organized and effective PTO. The classrooms are always clean and very well maintained, the technology available for teachers and students is above the average, and the art room is a very inspiring old church!! Thanks CTK for 5 great years!

Posted July 27, 2008
My children are going on their third year at this amazing school. After visiting all 3 Catholic schools in the area upon moving here, Christ the King was the best fit!!!! The Principal is wonderful, the Parents really care, and the Teachers give everything they have to make sure that their students succeed. Christ the King Catholic School continues to impress both my husband and I year after year!!!

Posted April 26, 2007

Christ The King Catholic School
1918 South Greenwood Avenue, Fort Smith, AR  72901
Last modified Christ The King Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Christ The King Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top