7-9|Private

Bad
Good

Great academics and extracurricular activities for our 4 children! The percentage of Trinity alumni in leadership/academic ranks in local high schools is tremendous.

Love this school. Children will learn in a Christian environment, learning to be leaders while receiving an advanced education.

The administration of the school is extremely inefficient. They do an awful job keeping parent informed about different student activities, including snow days and early closing. Tuition is high and the school does not provide an efficient way to pay, other than the FACTS system which charges a 3% fee on all transactions. This is an economic burden on most families. The academics are okay, but not necessary better than public school. Although classes are smaller, some teachers are poor both academically and in the way they treat children; not what is expected from a private school.

Very easy transition for our son. The safety factor is huge. Some schools deal with bomb threats etc.... Feel positive about the education our some is getting.

My son is currently a student at Trinity and we are very happy there. He has had a great experience so far and we are pleased with the academic level, the high expectations set for the kids, and how the kids treat him. Great sense of community within the student body. He has made a lot of friends in his classes and extracurricular activities. I strongly recommend it to all of our friends with kids about to enter junior high.

We transferred our child from public school to Trinity Jr. High thinking that the education would be better. WRONG! It turned out to be the worst parental mistake we have ever made. The only thing our child learned was how it felt to be mentally abused and bullied by a bunch of pompous teenagers. If your child is an outsider, i.e. has not attended Catholic school from Kindergarten thru 6th grade, do not even consider sending your child to this school.

Although a Catholic affiliation, many students are protestant. It's a quality school that over-prepares students for high school. Any graduate of Trinity is very capable of taking all the AP classes they can in high school. Although pricey, this school gives students a kickstart with regards to study habits which, if they continue to challenge themselves through high school, will even pay off in college. I attended in 98-01 and have never regretted it or its high cost.

I personally attended Trinity from 7th through 9th grade. I was never "popular" and my parents never donated significant amounts of money to the school, yet I had an incredible three years here! (I do ,however, understand the difficulty of some kids would have making friends if they are shy and not involved in any activities) Overall I always felt like I was part of a big family while I was there.

All families,children are not created equal at this school. If you child is an exceptional athlete or student, they will do well. Do not have your children attend if you are a working mother. School does not communicate with parents.

Great academics, small extracuricular groups (ie band, football). The plus side is that everyone gets to play, and must play hard. New principal this year --seems fantastic. New minicourses like drama, speech, shop, etc done in 4.5 weeks. Fun for the kids. As a fulltime working mother, I do not feel that I must volunteer in order for my children to be happy. So I disagree with some of the reviews. Also, the school closely resembles Fort Smith. It does have diversity with whites, Hispanics, Asians, and blacks (in that order).

Last modified Trinity Junior High School is a Private school that serves grades 7-9