Fort Smith, AR
Before care: Yes

Posted August 29, 2014
Although a Catholic affiliation, many students are protestant. It's a quality school that over-prepares students for high school. Any graduate of Trinity is very capable of taking all the AP classes they can in high school. Although pricey, this school gives students a kickstart with regards to study habits which, if they continue to challenge themselves through high school, will even pay off in college. I attended in 98-01 and have never regretted it or its high cost.

Posted October 26, 2013
I personally attended Trinity from 7th through 9th grade. I was never "popular" and my parents never donated significant amounts of money to the school, yet I had an incredible three years here! (I do ,however, understand the difficulty of some kids would have making friends if they are shy and not involved in any activities) Overall I always felt like I was part of a big family while I was there.

Trinity Junior High School 1

Posted January 17, 2013
All families,children are not created equal at this school. If you child is an exceptional athlete or student, they will do well. Do not have your children attend if you are a working mother. School does not communicate with parents.

Posted November 29, 2011
Great academics, small extracuricular groups (ie band, football). The plus side is that everyone gets to play, and must play hard. New principal this year --seems fantastic. New minicourses like drama, speech, shop, etc done in 4.5 weeks. Fun for the kids. As a fulltime working mother, I do not feel that I must volunteer in order for my children to be happy. So I disagree with some of the reviews. Also, the school closely resembles Fort Smith. It does have diversity with whites, Hispanics, Asians, and blacks (in that order).

Trinity Junior High School 2

Posted February 14, 2011
I completely agree with the second review. We've had the same experience and it hasn't been a good one.

Posted May 06, 2009
This school is excellent. It is so good, it nearly made me fail high school. It overly prepared me; when I attended high school, it was a joke, even the AP classes were easy. I was bored out of my mind so I didn't do any of my homework since I wasn't learning anything. So, basically, only send your kids here if you want them to know more in 9th grade than most know in 12th.

Trinity Junior High School 3

Posted February 20, 2009
The academics are great here. However, a forewarning- It really helps your child to excel if you donate money and get very involved. It also helps if your child is popular and an athlete. If you can't meet the above recommendations- don't bother with this school.

Trinity Junior High School 4

Posted November 15, 2008
it is a great school but I have some doubts about a couple of teachers. they act very strange

Trinity Junior High School 4

Posted February 11, 2008

Trinity Junior High School 1

Posted January 08, 2008

Trinity Junior High School
1205 South Albert Pike Avenue, Fort Smith, AR  72903
Last modified Trinity Junior High School is a Private school that serves grades 7-9
Trinity Junior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top