1 review of this school

River Valley Christian School 5

Posted November 14, 2004
I have been attending RVCS for 5 years now and i absolutely love it. The Christian environment is incredible as well as the teachers. They are very knowledgeable and love what they do. They are there because they want to be and because they love their students. I have been taught how to study the Bible for myself and not be dependant on what commentaries or others opinions say, but go straight to the source. My teachers are awesome and the one-on-one involvement is great. I can come to my teachers about anything and i know they will be there, whether it's school related or personal. I attended a public school for 7 years and don't have any regrets of coming to RVCS. At RVCS i am positively influenced and encouraged in the Lord, something that our society lacks to promote and provide.

River Valley Christian School
P.O. Box 3366, Fort Smith, AR  72913
Last modified River Valley Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
River Valley Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top