Bad
Good

I remember going to this school when I was young and when I think about it now the teachers have serious issues. They are surprisingly mean to the students to the point that I dont know why they are even teachers. The students from what I remember come from families who think of themselves as high class but do things under the rug. (Rich trailer trash) This school was NOT a pleasent experince for me. I am now in college.

This is the worst school my children have ever attended. We moved here from another state and could not have been more disappointed. They treat the kids like they are in prison. Alot of the teachers are old and mean. My daughters teacher was young but all she did was hand out worksheets and nothing more. We encountered bullying issues and nothing was really done about it. Terrible, terrible school!

I've had 3 children at this school and my 3rd has 2 more yrs. I don't have any complaints and if I did anyone there would be willing to work with me and my child on the issue. Bonneville has always seemed to have a true team!

I love this school. My son went here last year and his teacher, Miss Brown, was perfect. He learned so much and she really encouraged his creativity and made him feel special. Ms. Dewey, the principal, always made time for us when we had a concern and is very firm but kind with the kids. The teachers I have met through volunteering here are very respectful of the kids and it is obvious that this is helping encorage the kids to be respectful as well, because this seems to be a very diverse school with really interesting polite kids. I wouldn't want to send my kids anywhere else.

this school at a glance looks like a great school but since we transferred here from a much smaller school the comparison is horible. We have had a lot of problems with 'bullying' and the adults in charge never seem to want to get involved to solve the problem.At our old school everybody got along and there were no racial or money status problems but here there has been name calling and fighting and flat out meanness.

Last modified Bonneville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.