Posted October 29, 2012
My Grandson attends Carnall Elementary School he is in Ms. Young's Kindergarten Class. Ms. Young is an amazing teacher and we couldn't ask for a more lovable, sweet and amazing teacher. We attended a class field trip and out of the three classes Ms. Youngs class was very well behaved and she made sure each child was enjoying themselves as well as the parents. The kids adore Ms. Young and that makes me very comfortable with her being our grandson's teacher. Our Principal Ms. Willey is amazing as well. From the first day we met her we just fell in Love with her. We met her a few weeks before school started and only visited with her for a short time. Come the first day of School when she seen us come in the building she called us all by our name and our grandson said she remembered my name. That made his first day very comfortable. We felt very safe and had little concerns about leaving him in Ms. Wiley's and Ms. Young's care. Since then most all of the teachers know his name and look out for him and all the students as if they were there own kids. We feel like one hugh family at Carnall and look forward to 6 more wonderful years.

Posted September 16, 2009
The whole school works as a team and you could not ask for a better staff.

Posted September 25, 2008
Carnall is a very amazing school and the teachers & staff are truly awesome.

Posted September 24, 2008
Carnall is an amazing place! The teachers and staff truly do care about each child and their family.

Posted November 14, 2007
This is a very very outstanding school, perfect for the little ones, and parents as well. Teachers are really great and the pricipal is one of the best. I don't have to worry about anything the teachers and staff know exactly what they are doing which makes me even more confident. Students and teachers and parents are more like friends. And they care sooo so much. I love them all, and would do anything for the students and staff at that school.

Posted June 03, 2005
I Love the school involvement in the community, and the community involvement in the school itself. The teachers are very caring toward each student regardless of the grade level, or the teacher involvement with the child. My daughter is only in kindergarten and she knows each teacher, and the teachers know her. By the end of the year she learned how to read second step books, knows all of her letters and she can even do simple math all on her own. I am very proud of her and of the staff that was involved in her development. There are many volunteers at Carnall, most of parents.

Carnall Elementary School 4

Posted June 01, 2005
One of Carnall's best assests is it's size! It is a small school with a low student/teacher ratio. Every teacher, cafeteria worker and the janitor knows each and every student. The teachers are loving and caring. Mrs. Wiley is a great principal. She is a strong promoter of reading, writing and math skills. She keeps the students excited about learning. The school provides tutoring programs for testing, extracuriclar or 'social' events, as well as an after school program. My daughter has been at Carnall for 4 years and is a straight A student as well as a participant in the G.A.T.E. program. We have wonderful Partners in Education with AOG and Walmart. My daughter started her public education at another larger elementary in Kindergarten. It was a terrible experience. Since moving to Carnall her education, as well as self-esteem has soared! Thank you Mrs. Wiley and Teachers!

Carnall Elementary School
2524 South Tulsa St, Fort Smith, AR  72901
Last modified Carnall Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Carnall Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top