Bad
Good

Througout the halls and in the classrooms of this school I have learned many valuable lessons that I will remember as I go through life. -Quinn Craig

Kimmons is a nice,clean,popular,awesome school. I love this school. My mom also likes it,too so does my brother.

Kimmons Junior High is a great school to send your child to get a good education.

This school is very good school which you should send your son/daughter to. It has the best P.E. program and great tutoring program.

kimmons is so awsome theres a lot to learn over there.

I went to this school for my seventh grade year and I loved it. I learned so much and I improved in Volleyball and Basketball. The teachers are great and the Students are even better. I love this school

This School is the best. Great School,

I am a 8th grader at kimmons I love this school and the teachers are awesome

I am a freshman at Kimmons this year. I am pleased with all of the great teachers we have at Kimmons. Although I'm not taking any pre-AP classes, I am still doing well and ahead of the classes. I have attended this school for 3 years. This school is great! With a beginning semester of straight 'A's' I'm on my way to starting a great Northside year. I love this School!

Last modified Dora Kimmons Jr. High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.