Fort Smith, AR

Dora Kimmons Jr. High School 4

Posted November 25, 2014
Througout the halls and in the classrooms of this school I have learned many valuable lessons that I will remember as I go through life. -Quinn Craig

Posted January 16, 2011
Kimmons is a nice,clean,popular,awesome school. I love this school. My mom also likes it,too so does my brother.

Posted August 13, 2010
Kimmons Junior High is a great school to send your child to get a good education.

Posted April 30, 2009
This school is very good school which you should send your son/daughter to. It has the best P.E. program and great tutoring program.

Posted February 04, 2009
kimmons is so awsome theres a lot to learn over there.

Posted December 11, 2008
I went to this school for my seventh grade year and I loved it. I learned so much and I improved in Volleyball and Basketball. The teachers are great and the Students are even better. I love this school

Posted September 10, 2008
This School is the best. Great School,

Posted January 16, 2008
I am a 8th grader at kimmons I love this school and the teachers are awesome

Posted October 16, 2006
I am a freshman at Kimmons this year. I am pleased with all of the great teachers we have at Kimmons. Although I'm not taking any pre-AP classes, I am still doing well and ahead of the classes. I have attended this school for 3 years. This school is great! With a beginning semester of straight 'A's' I'm on my way to starting a great Northside year. I love this School!

Posted May 27, 2005
This school is the best ever. I was a 9th grader last year and still wish I was there. The teachers are great and this school has great discipline. The coaches treat you well and there are respectful people through out the whole school, I wouldn't go anywhere else. ~Taylor~

2201 North 50th St, Fort Smith, AR  72904
Last modified Dora Kimmons Jr. High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dora Kimmons Jr. High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top