Fort Smith, AR

Posted August 22, 2013
I think Ramsey Junior High is a great school. This is my child's last year at Ramsey and she has had a great time and I'm very impressed with the staff and very happy she is a student at Ramsey. Keep up the great work.

Posted December 06, 2010
Ramsey Junior High is one of the best schools in Fort Smith. Their band, choir, and orchestra are in wonderful shape, and they have improved a lot. The principal is amazing, and so is the parent involvement. And the teachers are great! You don't go a week without getting an e-mail from them about what is due and what is coming up! It's helpful, and they all have frequently-updated websites! Thank you, Ramsey!

Posted June 22, 2009
My daughter has been at Ramsey for two years now and our youngest starts this fall, they are previous students from Cook Elementary (awesome school too!!!). I love our principal, Mr Sebenmogan and his staff. They makes the school, they are at most events and after school activities to my knowledge...which is very impressive. The teachers are very good and work with keeping the parents in touch with what is going on with your child and website for grades and classroom assignments. We have had opportunities to change jobs to a different states, why I am on this websit now, and we will not leave again because the schools do not met our expectations. Education is very thing for our children. Visit Fort Smith School to learn more. Most of the school in FS are awesome!!!

Posted January 26, 2009
Im In 7th Grade.Ramsey Is Pretty Cool.I Like It Alot.Teachers Are Nice.I Like Mrs.Ware The Best:)

Ramsey Junior High School 4

Posted September 25, 2007
I think that my classmates and I really learned a lot last year.

Posted September 02, 2007
The academics are great here! It's one of the best schools in Arkansas!

Posted August 07, 2006
My child was a 7th grader at Ramsey last year and I thought that she had a very fullfilling year. The staff and principal were great!!!

Ramsey Junior High School 2

Posted March 28, 2005
I did really like that school when i went to see my kids play sports and stuff...It would be better if it was cleaner the whole school.

Ramsey Junior High School 2

Posted February 15, 2005
The academics at Ramsey Junior High are not at the top, but adequate. All extra curricular activities are available. The level of parent involvement is poor.

3201 Jenny Lind Rd, Fort Smith, AR  72901
Last modified Ramsey Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ramsey Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top