Bad
Good

I think Ramsey Junior High is a great school. This is my child's last year at Ramsey and she has had a great time and I'm very impressed with the staff and very happy she is a student at Ramsey. Keep up the great work.

Ramsey Junior High is one of the best schools in Fort Smith. Their band, choir, and orchestra are in wonderful shape, and they have improved a lot. The principal is amazing, and so is the parent involvement. And the teachers are great! You don't go a week without getting an e-mail from them about what is due and what is coming up! It's helpful, and they all have frequently-updated websites! Thank you, Ramsey!

My daughter has been at Ramsey for two years now and our youngest starts this fall, they are previous students from Cook Elementary (awesome school too!!!). I love our principal, Mr Sebenmogan and his staff. They makes the school, they are at most events and after school activities to my knowledge...which is very impressive. The teachers are very good and work with keeping the parents in touch with what is going on with your child and website for grades and classroom assignments. We have had opportunities to change jobs to a different states, why I am on this websit now, and we will not leave again because the schools do not met our expectations. Education is very thing for our children. Visit Fort Smith School to learn more. Most of the school in FS are awesome!!!

Im In 7th Grade.Ramsey Is Pretty Cool.I Like It Alot.Teachers Are Nice.I Like Mrs.Ware The Best:)

I think that my classmates and I really learned a lot last year.

The academics are great here! It's one of the best schools in Arkansas!

Last modified Ramsey Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.