Sutton Elementary School 4

Posted July 12, 2013
I disagree strongly with the last review. Sutton is a wonderful school and the principal and the assistant principal are good administrative officers. I have 2 boys, one with developmental issues and the staff has worked very well with both my children. The school system has made improvements to the school in the last year also. Ms Matthews is a great principal who rewards and recognizes the kids accomplishments and brings a great spirit to the students, teachers and (most) parents.

Sutton Elementary School 1

Posted May 06, 2013
If you want a school that has a new principal and/or assistant principal every school year, this is the school for you. The administrative strength of this school is absolutely horrible. While most of the teachers are wonderful, the leadership from the Principal and Assistant Principal is sorely lacking. We are changing to another school in the district for the next school year. The Principal and Assistant Principal preach "medicate your child" all the time .. of course, we all know this is because the school itself gets a financial bonus for every child on a prescription medication. If you have to force students on medicine to fund your school, may not be such a great place. I am sorry to leave this school only because my children will miss most of the teachers, the two office secretaries and the nurse .. the Principal and Assistant Principal really should find jobs in an occupation where children are not involved. They are wretched women that do not listen to the parents and think all the kids are bad. I would not recommend this school for anyone looking for administrative strength.

Sutton Elementary School 5

Posted December 20, 2008
I am a mommy of twin boys that started Kindergarden at Sutton this year. They are in seperate class rooms, so I have the joy of knowing two out of the four K teachers. These teachers are loving , kind, and helpful. They really put forth all the effort a parent expects from a teacher. I just love this school!

Sutton Elementary School 5

Posted August 19, 2008
Sutton is tops in my book, hate that Mr. Shipman has retired but school is the best elementary on the northside.

Sutton Elementary School 0

Posted July 31, 2008
this is an awesome school and my mother came her so did i and now my daughter

Sutton Elementary School
5001 Kelley Hwy, Fort Smith, AR  72904
Last modified Sutton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sutton Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top