Posted August 02, 2010
One of the best schools around. So far ahead of other schools in curriculum! Appreiate the fact they work hard to keep the children who are ahead of other students challenged, instead of ignoring them. My daughter who's children were at Fouke but due to military life they have had to move is so disappointed in the schools they are presently attending. She says Fouke parents need to appreciate the fact that thier children have the priviledge of attending a top notch school!

Fouke Elementary School 3

Posted September 21, 2006
This is a good school as long as your child is an average student. If the child has special educational needs you are definitely going to have problems. Over all their policy is teachers present the lesson if the kids don't get it then have your parents explain it. They're not there to help.

Posted September 20, 2006
I really like Fouke Elementary School for lots of reasons. This is a small School and we are a close community. There is nothing that you feel like you can not ask a teacher. They all make you feel like your child is special. The teachers are great at their jobs and I feel like my children are getting a wonderful education. They have excellent activities and are always asking for more parent involvement. The principal is wonderful and has been a teacher before and she knows what is needed. Overall I wouldn't let my kids go any where else.

Posted February 23, 2004
My son have went to your school for the last past 3 years. The teachers he had were great. Couldn't ask for any better teachers in that school. As far for the parents go I have found out it all has to do with the homeroom mothers. I never had any problems with being involved with my son. I enjoyed that school when my son was there and know he is enjoying his new school and they are great there too...thank you for everything.

Posted November 03, 2003
I really am happy with the Fouke school. The teacher are always there for the children. I really wish that there was more parent involvement. Overall I am very happy to have my children in Fouke school.

Fouke Elementary School
370 East Red Cut Rd, Fouke, AR  71837
Last modified Fouke Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fouke Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top