Posted February 08, 2013
Garfield Elementary is a wonderful school. Everyone is friendly and welcoming, and the staff really cares about the students. There is a great, positive learning atmosphere. My children are both very happy there.

Posted January 28, 2013
We love Garfield School! My daughter transferred to Garfield after being enrolled at a larger elementary school in town. Now, she loves going to school each day. Before Garfield, she dreaded going to school. I believe Garfield Elementary has given her a love of learning that she will take with her for the rest of her life.

Posted April 28, 2010
The Teachers and Staff really care about thier students. It being a small school everyone knows everyone. I love being able to walk in and they know me by first name, even most of the kids.

Posted May 18, 2008
I lovoe the small town attention my children get and have gotten over the years, at Arkansas' oldest working elementry school. The teachers are wonderful and the principles I have seen there.

Posted April 28, 2008

Garfield Elementary School
18432 Marshall St, Garfield, AR  72732
Last modified Garfield Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Garfield Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top