Posted July 12, 2013
Awesome school program, teachers, plus great kids attending! School has recently updated safety program. My grandchildren are eager to get back to school even though it's summer vacation. I'm so thankful the LORD opened up the possibility for the children to go to school here. If you decide to put your children in this school, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Ozark Adventist School 4

Posted May 05, 2005
May 2005 This has been a great year for my child and the 7th and 8th greade teacher has done an amazing job. I admire her dedication and love for the students. We are very lucky to have someone like her teaching our students. I reccomend this school Highly!

Posted November 01, 2004

Posted November 01, 2004
- a former student

Ozark Adventist School 1

Posted May 19, 2004
This past school year...2003/2004 has been a big disappointment. It is probably fine for most kids, especially in the lower grades...they have a great 4th grade teacher there. I am greatly disappointed in the 5-8th grade though. I don't think they have the caliber of teachers they need there to teach kids. I have noticed a double standard in the 8th grade teacher. I don't believe that a teacher should use the words pissed off, pissy or the like in front of her students...especially in a christian setting. I believe when you have a dedicated teacher who is there for your kids...not consistantly gone and replaced by a substitute, you build a reputation with the student as being dedicated to them. My children, fortunately, had a fantastic substitute who they told me treats them with respect and in turn my child has done the same. Maybe he should be their teacher!

Ozark Adventist School
21150 Dawn Hill Road, Gentry, AR  72734
Last modified Ozark Adventist School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Ozark Adventist School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top