Gentry Primary School 5

Posted June 03, 2011
I have two children in the district. I couldn't be more pleased with the staff. I feel they are excellent at recognizing needs and teaching to the level the student requires (this is particularly important to parents of bright children who wish to see their student utilize all of their learning potential). I have nothing but praise for the school.

Posted October 17, 2007
I moved a lot when I was a child, so I have a first hand look at many different school types. We moved to Gentry when I was in the 6th grade & I have to say it was the best school I attended. The people at Gentry are very caring & they make you feel at home. I now have two of my own children attending Gentry Primary school & a third that will start next year, there isn't any other school that I would even consider taking my children to.

Posted July 12, 2006
I would say that my daughter has had a great bunch of role models. great school,Very plesant people. My daughter has learned soo much. She always happy. she loves going to school. An this year i have a new one starting school. I can not wait to see how much she loves it.

Posted March 02, 2006
I am very happy with the school as the test scores prove that the teachers do care and are teaching. Not only that my kids are treated well, I feel they are safe, and are taught how to be a good people. I have had 2 kids here and have always been kept informed of all goings on in the school and with my children.

Gentry Primary School 1

Posted February 26, 2006
I am very disappointd in this school system. It has went downhill since, My 14 yr old started Kindergarten,He has been recently tranfered to another school,The teachers in this school don't care about how the children learn and send home way too much homework. They are more concerned about the looks of the school over the students. They just don't care anymore about education.

Gentry Primary School 5