Gentry Middle School 5

Posted August 05, 2008

Gentry Middle School 1

Posted February 26, 2006
I am so very disappointed with this school system. The teachers don't care about the kids and my 14 yr old when he was in the 6th grade his teacher at one time threatened to have him paddled for being late to class and was yalling at him in the hallway just outside the classroom. My Son was transfered to a different school and is now doing much better, he has better self esteem and the teachers are great.I am in the process of transfering my 2 youngest children now. This school only cares about its looks,it could care less for the students. This school used to be great but now its going down the toilet. This school needs to start thinking about the kids and get teachers that actually want to help them learn.

Gentry Middle School 0

Posted October 06, 2003
My son started this school and I have nothing but help with getting him to do better with subjects he has had trouble with. Kirksey seems to really take an interest in each students success and works with the student and parent to acheive that goal.

Gentry Middle School
1265 Pioneer Ln, Gentry, AR  72734
Last modified Gentry Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gentry Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top