Posted October 24, 2012
My brother, sister, and I all attended this school and now my children do. This school has awesome teachers and a safe environment.

Posted August 27, 2010
I truly enjoy this school, My daughter is in Mrs. Sullivans 4th grade cleass. The school offers a great atmosphere and extra curricular activities, and focuses on students first!

Gosnell Elementary School 0

Posted August 25, 2008
I have four children and they love it here at Gosnell Elementary. The staff are very caring. They do their best to get to the bottom of any problems quickly. They have high expectatons for their students and it drives the students to try to do better.

Posted March 17, 2008

Gosnell Elementary School 0

Posted February 10, 2008
I really appreciate the caring teachers at this school. My daughter was in Mrs. Driskill's class and I have to say she it the best teacher, she really cares for the students and it shows.

Gosnell Elementary School
600 Hwy 181, Gosnell, AR  72315
Last modified Gosnell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gosnell Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top