Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

My Kids go here and they love it! Teachers and staff are great!!!!! Mys husband went to school here also and he loved it!!!!

My daughter is happy and doing well, so momma's happy!! We love Mrs. MCDANIEL and have really enjoyed the school experience, thus far. Go Pirates!!!!

My brother, sister, and I all attended this school and now my children do. This school has awesome teachers and a safe environment.

I truly enjoy this school, My daughter is in Mrs. Sullivans 4th grade cleass. The school offers a great atmosphere and extra curricular activities, and focuses on students first!

I have four children and they love it here at Gosnell Elementary. The staff are very caring. They do their best to get to the bottom of any problems quickly. They have high expectatons for their students and it drives the students to try to do better.

I really appreciate the caring teachers at this school. My daughter was in Mrs. Driskill's class and I have to say she it the best teacher, she really cares for the students and it shows.

Last modified Gosnell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.