Gravette, AR

Gravette Upper Elementary School 1

Posted March 10, 2010
I agree that this school has way too much yelling. My child says it is so nervous at lunch time from all of the chaos and screaming done from the facilitators, and barely is able to eat. Unless your child is used to this it will be difficult to understand. My child will be going elsewhere.

Gravette Upper Elementary School 4

Posted May 19, 2008

Gravette Upper Elementary School 5

Posted January 09, 2008
I am a teacher who has taught at 5 other school systems. I have no direct ties to Gravette other than they hired me a few years ago. The last school system I taught in was progressive, cooperative, and focused on the students. My experience in the other 4 schools I taught in, did not lead me to expect to find another school that was consistently trying to better the educational environment for the students. I am proud to be a part of the Gravette Upper Elementary school because they are that type of school. The parents, teachers, staff, administrators, volunteers and community create a support net for every student. It is the effort of our school to engage every student in learning.

Gravette Upper Elementary School 5

Posted May 21, 2005
GUE has the BEST staff and more importantly leadership. The leadership is excellent, teacher quality is supurb. The school has a very warm and inviting ambiance.The music/art/sports are an asset to the district. All children are encouraged to get involved. The level of parent involvement is at the top of the list. Many, many parents volunteer at the school and all volunteers are welcomed and very much appreciated. Safety and discipline is consistent and administered at all times. I would not have my children at any other school!

Gravette Upper Elementary School 1

Posted May 09, 2005
MOst unchild friendly school, too much yelling by teachers. Too much test emphasis. Too stressful.

Gravette Upper Elementary School
500 8th Ave SE, Gravette, AR  72736
Last modified Gravette Upper Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gravette Upper Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top