Bad
Good

I agree that this school has way too much yelling. My child says it is so nervous at lunch time from all of the chaos and screaming done from the facilitators, and barely is able to eat. Unless your child is used to this it will be difficult to understand. My child will be going elsewhere.

I am a teacher who has taught at 5 other school systems. I have no direct ties to Gravette other than they hired me a few years ago. The last school system I taught in was progressive, cooperative, and focused on the students. My experience in the other 4 schools I taught in, did not lead me to expect to find another school that was consistently trying to better the educational environment for the students. I am proud to be a part of the Gravette Upper Elementary school because they are that type of school. The parents, teachers, staff, administrators, volunteers and community create a support net for every student. It is the effort of our school to engage every student in learning.

Last modified Gravette Upper Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.