Gravette, AR

Glenn Duffy Elementary School 5

Posted April 06, 2014
I absolutely love this school! They have such a wonderful schooling system. My son attends their bible study, in school, which I think is such an awesome thing for them to have. They also have a "rise and shine" where the kids can learn a character word for the month and learn what that word is. Like this month (April) is "effort". They have to show their "effort" for this month in everything they do. :)

Glenn Duffy Elementary School 1

Posted February 14, 2014
Glenn Duffy's administration is less than functional. They have failed to notify me of my child's behavior so it can be addressed. This process has let a bad situation escalate to a worse situation and the whole thing was preventable. Had they followed policy and procedure there would be no bad review. As of now, I have had nothing but trouble from this school's administration and it's handling of disabled children.

Glenn Duffy Elementary School 5

Posted February 28, 2011
wonderful school with very caring teachers and my child loves the children has a lot of friends

Glenn Duffy Elementary School 3

Posted September 01, 2010
I have 3 boys in this school. One in preK one in kindergarten and one in first. Gravette got a lot of new teachers this year. My boys in kindergarden and first graders have new teahers and my pre k has a teacher that has been there for 20 years. They all have been doing really well so far into the school year. The principal is a really big anti people person. Very strange guy.

Glenn Duffy Elementary School 1

Posted September 21, 2009
This school is lacking in ability to care and educate children with special needs. They have made promises that were not followed through with. Of all the districts my children have gone to and I have worked for (4 different districts) this one is so bad I cry just thinking about the fact that they are stuck there for the rest of the school year.

Glenn Duffy Elementary School
601 El Paso St SE, Gravette, AR  72736
Last modified Glenn Duffy Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
Glenn Duffy Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top