Greenbrier, AR

Posted April 06, 2014
Hi this school is the best in the state! GREENBRIER Offers so much more than any other schools around. It's even better than private schools. I am glad my child goes to school here. Don't put your child in any other school than Greenbrier. The teachers, coaches and students are amazing. Since I enrolled my child in school he has excelled in every subject. Greenbrier is also an awesome, friendly, and safe place to live!

Greenbrier High School 1

Posted December 09, 2009

Greenbrier High School 4

Posted November 14, 2008
This is an above average school. The student to teacher ratio is above average, and the community is great. Athletics are improving, and academics are excellent. The school recently recieved a huge grant. This grant was only given to 10 schools in the state on competitive basis. That Greenbrier was one of the ten speaks volumes. The kids are great and the most teachers do a great job.

Greenbrier High School 0

Posted September 08, 2007
Good school kids do great. Teachers do a better job then most

Posted June 20, 2007
I am About to enter the 10 grade and I like what this school has to offfer like its extracurricular activities like choir, volleyball, and bowling. I enjoy how some of the teachers teach. They get more interaction with the students which I think helps us learn more and it is easier to learn when you can ask questions and your teachers answer you

Posted January 16, 2007

Posted November 10, 2006
- a former student
I attended Greenbrier Schools nearly all my life, and I highly recommend sending your chid there. The teachers really care for the students and many of them stay well after the final bell to help the children who are struggling. The faculty at all of the schools are wonderful. They all really have a heart for each and every child that is in his or her class. Since I graduated from Greenbrier, I have moved, but rest assured that if I were still there I would send my child there. Because I know that my child will be prepared for what is ahead and not just school work, but also life.

Greenbrier High School 3

Posted September 11, 2006
I am a senior at Greenbrier High School and I have gone here all my life. We have had a huge increase in students the past year and its crazy. The classes are so big that there's not enough desks for the students. You rarely get one-on-one time with the teachers and because of the class size its difficult to learn. Lunch is ridiculous. There aren't enough tables for everyone to sit down and we often run out of food so people don't get to eat. The sports are'nt that great either. Our school spends more money on sports than out education and we don't even win. We don't have enough teachers and we have run out of classrooms so there are different teachers in the same room. They have'nt even added on to the school to make room for the sudden growth of students. I wouldn't send my kids here.

Greenbrier High School 4

Posted February 20, 2006
- a former student
I graduated from Greenbrier and I think that the teachers are very involved in their students and their work, this school is overall a good school. The best thing about is the volleyball program and the FFA, it's one of the best in the state...

Greenbrier High School 1

Posted February 05, 2006
Vilonia is the better school we have the better band. So just come on down to Vilonia the best school in the land.

Greenbrier High School
72 Green Valley Dr, Greenbrier, AR  72058
Last modified Greenbrier High School is a Public school that serves grades 10-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Greenbrier High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top