Posted July 07, 2010
I am SO impressed with the schools in the district! We moved here from MT and just completed our second year of school at Westside! My daughter is thrilled to go to school everyday! The teachers are great, the focus is on the children and the parents are all willing to get involved! I personolly feel that parent involvement is one of the number one qualities of a successful school! Way to go Greenbrier!

Posted March 27, 2007
There is nothing to say that hasn't already been said. The test scores are some of the best in the state, but the scores only tell half of the story. The kids are the number one priority at Westside. The atmosphere is fun and upbeat, which makes kids want to come to school. It's not uncommon to see kids run to hug the principal! The only downside is that word has gotten out and the school is becoming crowded! Fortunately, plans are in the works for Greenbrier's third elementary school. If you have an elementary age child, you owe to them to come see what Greenbrier offers!

Posted August 28, 2006
My child started second grade this year and she counted down the days until summer was over. She couldn't wait to get back! I am so impressed with the teachers and administration at Westside. The instruction is top-notch, the facilities are excellent and the extra activities give the children something to look forward to. I work in Little Rock, but the 45 mile commute into work is worth it so my child can attend Greenbrier Schools

Posted February 05, 2006
My child loves to go to school everyday,where before he did not. greenbrier westside elem. is a wonderful school the teachers and staff are very helpful and very nice. my sons teacher is a wonderful teacher,she is very dedicated and seems to care about every child.Mrs. Goodnight is the best teacher ever.

Posted August 20, 2005
Westside is the 'Best' side! The teachers and administrators put our kids first. I couldn't ask for a more dedicated group of people to trust my children with!

Posted September 22, 2004
Greenbrier schools are the best - class size is great - the teachers and staff really care about the kids - and families - couldnt ask for anything better!

Greenbrier Westside Elementary School 4

Posted May 17, 2004
Excellent school!! Adminstrators, teachers, and all other staff seem to really put the children first. The district school board is committed to providing class sizes that are below state requirements in the lower grades. Parents are always welcomed to come and be apart of their child's education. We have been very please with all aspects.

Posted March 09, 2004
I moved so my child would get the better education at Greenbrier. I think it was the best thing that I have ever done!

Greenbrier Westside Elementary School
65 Garrett Rd, Greenbrier, AR  72058
Last modified Greenbrier Westside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Greenbrier Westside Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top