Greenland, AR

Greenland Middle School 5

Posted May 07, 2015
I agree with the review of Greenland High saying this was best kept secret. Families will continue to move their kids to this school from some of the nearby bigger because the students get a chance to shine here. Principal is very hands on and former marine who is great example of a man. His admin assistant rules the roost and is married to police chief. Its a great community of wholesome folks with the school in the town square beside the police and fire departments. It's not impressive on the outside but inside the walls the kids are taught from some of the best professionals around who love kids encourage them to find their strengths and compete in regional events. Sports are big; as are extracurricular activities. My kids started in the band but ended up stopping to focus on piano and violin. if you're considering this place your kids will be destined for success.

Greenland Middle School 1

Posted March 23, 2014
I truly hope this is not the best assemblage of words into a single paragraph that an advanced writing arts grad could muster. Perhaps your grammatical/spelling editor will be beyond patient. Hint: Bachelor's, teacher, definitely, and kindergarten. I assume "ot" is just a typo. At any rate, your glowing recommendation is anything but. (Also, middle school does not extend K-12).

Greenland Middle School 5

Posted January 16, 2006
This is a really great school and I will send all of my kids in the future there. My mom, grandma, grandpa, and great grandmother, all went there when they were kids. They have great activities there, a great education system, that led me to getting my bachlor's degree in teaching and advanced writing arts. Now I am a techer there and am writing my first book as an author about my years there. The teachers have all been great and I hope that they and the principals continue to be. It may not be one of the biggest schools, in fact it is quite small. But it is deffinatly one of the best and the brightest of any of the schools in the U.S. and I would never change my years there for anything. I attended GMS since knidergarten-12th grade. I love Greenland and recommend ot to any child.

Greenland Middle School
55 North Sandy Ave, Greenland, AR  72737
Last modified Greenland Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Greenland Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top