Greenland Middle School 5

Posted November 08, 2006

Greenland Middle School 5

Posted January 16, 2006
This is a really great school and I will send all of my kids in the future there. My mom, grandma, grandpa, and great grandmother, all went there when they were kids. They have great activities there, a great education system, that led me to getting my bachlor's degree in teaching and advanced writing arts. Now I am a techer there and am writing my first book as an author about my years there. The teachers have all been great and I hope that they and the principals continue to be. It may not be one of the biggest schools, in fact it is quite small. But it is deffinatly one of the best and the brightest of any of the schools in the U.S. and I would never change my years there for anything. I attended GMS since knidergarten-12th grade. I love Greenland and recommend ot to any child.

Greenland Middle School
55 North Sandy Ave, Greenland, AR  72737
Last modified Greenland Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Greenland Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top