West Side Elementary School 4

Posted August 02, 2005
My children attended Tara Oaks Elem. in Collierville TN for years and when we moved here we worried about them adjusting since their class had about 300 students before and now their whole school has that many students. I am happy to say they have adjusted very well. We are very pleased with the school, education wise and socially. They are very involved and felt at home very quickly. They are learning on the same level as before but with a little more one on one attention. We are very glad we made the move life is so much more enjoyable now. Not near as hectic as city life.

West Side Elementary School 4

Posted May 01, 2004
Our Son has attended this school from kingergarden until now and he is about to go into the fourth grade.I have been to the school many times for many reasons and I have always been greeted by warm and helpful staff,the teachers are involved with the students and parents in every aspect of education.I believe this is one of Arkansa's better schools.

West Side Elementary School
7295 Greers Ferry Rd, Greers Ferry, AR  72067
Last modified West Side Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Side Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top