Bad
Good

My children transferred to Hackett when I moved from Fort Smith. It was fantastic that it is such a small school and it lets your children stand out without disappearing in a large facility. Everyone knows everyone and it is like a big family.

Hackett is a terrific little school. My niece started here in the middle of the year of second grade and Ms.Collier has been wonderful! She is a great, loving,and very caring teacher. Im so glad that my children attend this school. Mr.Kennedy we will miss you.

This school degrades anyone who isn't born and raised there, a member in my family attended this school and made better grades than most of these in-bread jokes but yet when it came to the awards ceremony he didn't receive a single award and he even had a cord but yet no award to help back it up. Its all about who is in the inner circle to these people and whoever moves from out of town gets left behind. I can only hope this school gets closed downed soon. I beg you that I would recommend any other school, not this one.

The education here is a joke and the students aren't that accepting of new students. Still hasn't caught up with the rest of the modern world.

I love the Hackett school. I went to Hackett all my life and my children will go there, Just as I did. I couldn't ask for more caring teachers and staff. For it is a small school and that is what I like, seems they are more caring about learning then the money.

I graduated from Hackett High School. I actually attended school at Hackett most of life. I do not think the education that I received there translated well once I went to college. I went on to a large university and I felt very ill prepared. I made excellent grades while in high school, but I felt as if I had to try 20 times harder than the other students around me. I took a biology class my freshmen year and I remember thinking that I had never heard so many of the terms that everyone else seemed to already know. I feel that, for the most part, the HHS teachers did what they could. It just seemed as if they had to dumb down the material in order for people to pay attention or to even pass. Hopefully, things have changed since then - but I doubt it.

I think Hackett is a great school. I'm in the 9th grade and have been here since kindergarten. I plan to graduate at hackett. My sister did. And she is almost through with college. She started in the 7th grade and liked it. I love it now and forever!! Cassady Ross

Both of my sons went from 1st and 3rd grade, all the way to graduation at Hackett High School and i wouldn't have had it any other way. What a wonderful school--wonderful kids, wonderful faculty--i could go on and on. Thanks so much to everyone who works so hard to make Hackett such a wonderful place to raise a family!! Sincerely, Lisa Mancuso

Last modified Hackett High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.