Noble Elementary School 4

Posted May 26, 2008

Noble Elementary School 5

Posted January 03, 2008
I have been very satisfied with Noble & the Staff there. They are very involved in the students , their ability to keep up with the curriculum, the parents envolvement & their ability to provide the education the children need. I have a niece that does not go to school here, she is in the same grade as my son, my son came out of pre-k reading 3 letter words & was reading & sounding out much biger words in Kindergarten, they are now in the 1st grade he is making straight a's in every subject, she does good in all of her subjects but cannot read. I think Noble School is a wonderful school.

Noble Elementary School 5

Posted July 13, 2005
My children both attend Noble Lower Elementary. Now 2nd grade and Kindergarten. Noble is a school where all the children are treated equal and are not labeled.The teachers are all highly skilled and make sure that they challenge each student to do their best in each subject. When a student does get behind like my oldest son did in math. They worked with him and offered him summer school to improve his scores which worked hes now doing great in this subject. The school has the DI Reading and Spelling programs which my son who has ADHD learned alot. The Principal and staff are very kind and know each child by name. Noble also has a wonderfull Pre-K program in which all teachers and parents are very involved with the children. This was everything I looked for in a school. And hope that you would want your child(ren) to experiance.

Noble Elementary School
521 East Lincoln St, Hamburg, AR  71646
Last modified Noble Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
Noble Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top