Hardy, AR

Highland High School 1

Posted April 11, 2015
This schools main focus is sports. More needs to be invested in the special needs children.

Posted March 22, 2010
We moved our daughters into the Highland School System from a much smaller school. We were worried they'd be intimidated and out of place, but the kids and teachers were very welcoming and friendly, making them feel right at home. Their first year is almost over, they're happy, learning a lot, and making wonderful grades. I'm confident we made the right decision.

Highland High School 4

Posted April 15, 2008
Great school, lots of friendly people,but an truly unfair vice principal.Other than that is a great school.Went to Highland for 8 years never been unsatisfied.

Highland High School 1

Posted March 19, 2008
Avoid this HIGH school. Middle school ok. Grad rate is horrid. Test scores low. Clique-fest. Drug infested. Check out Mt Pleaseant,Salem,Viola,Melbourne. Much better schools than Highland.
3 people found this helpful

Posted February 26, 2008
It is an immaculate school that offers many great opportunities to kids of all kinds. They would do anything to make sure that the kids there have a good education!

Posted April 19, 2005
I am not a parent. I am graduate of HIghland High School, 2001. I have only praise for Highland's Math and English programs. The education base that Highland gave me has been invaluable to my becoming a young adult. If Highland could improve any facit of its program I would wish for more hands on learning when involving the sciences. They lack in that area.

Highland High School
1 Rebel Circle, Hardy, AR  72542
Last modified Highland High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Highland High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top