Hermitage High School 1

Posted February 14, 2005
- a former student

Posted January 27, 2005
- a former student
I am an alum of Hermitage High, and I do believe that attending school there was one of my greatest experiences. No one feels left out at Hermitage because all the students and teachers alike strive to make everyone feel comfortable. I would recommend Hermitage School based on the education as well as the atmosphere. ~Jessica Douglass, 2003 graduate

Posted April 15, 2004

Posted October 09, 2003
I am an alumni of Hermitage High School. When I attended this school, I saw and experienced teachers and parents who challenged us to excell, rather than aim for average. This school should be a model for other schools!

Hermitage High School
312 North School Dr, Hermitage, AR  71647
Last modified Hermitage High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hermitage High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top