Hope, AR

Beryl Henry Upper Elementary School 0

Posted April 14, 2010
My child currently attends Beryl Henry and I have not a single issue with anything. I have noticed the principle has great control of the environment and the teaching staff is for the whole is a good staff. My child's grades haven't changed at all and he has enjoyed the last 2 years. As for the uniforms, it is really nice to go in the school and see the children and not what they are wearing or not wearing. I have noticed there is a lack of attention on each others clothing and that is nice for the kids to be there paying attention to what needs to be taught. This schools turn out good scores and isn't on any type of probation from the state. They learn to start thinking for themselves instead of being spoonfed at clinton. I have really enjoyed the last 2 years.

Beryl Henry Upper Elementary School 5

Posted March 14, 2009
I am glad that Beryl Henry Elementary is under new administration. I have three Kids in school and two of them are at Beryl Henry. This is the best school that my kids have attended. I read the reviews from 2006 and was surprised. Those probably were mad parents who had some gripes. I love the school and the many programs that they offer. It's a great school and I hope the current administration stays.

Beryl Henry Upper Elementary School 1

Posted October 24, 2006
Its so sad when a kids uniform become more important then their academics. The grades are horrible at Beryl Henry. My childs grades decreased dramastically while attending berly henry. I am also uphold by the attitude that the teachers have when being concerned about the students grad. Maybe thats why parents dont get involved is becase of the animosity. The grades get even worse when you try to understand why. We need a new staff of teachers that are professionally trained in the field of education. Check the grades and compare them to other schools your child has been in...I think you will be in for a surprise.

Beryl Henry Upper Elementary School 2

Posted January 18, 2006
I've had three children attend Beryl Henry. And although clinton primary has showed improvement Beryl Henry has only gotten worse. Seriously thinking on home schooling!

Beryl Henry Upper Elementary School
2000 South Main St, Hope, AR  71801
Last modified Beryl Henry Upper Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 5-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Beryl Henry Upper Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top