Spring Hill Elementary School 5

Posted November 13, 2010
We moved our kids to this school several years ago after pulling them out of private school. I was worried about the culture shock but to my surprise they all had new best friends within the first 2 days and were welcomed by everyone. This school is amazing. Parental involvement is amazing. Top notch school/admin and I would recommend this school to anyone wanting thier child to excel.

Spring Hill Elementary School 0

Posted April 26, 2009
y daughter has only been a student here for one week but so far it is great! Everyone has made us all feel very welcome there and she says that the food is wonderful. We love it!!

Spring Hill Elementary School 0

Posted September 30, 2008
We Love this school, the environment is great. I am pleased with the way that my kids educational needs are handled. We would recommend it to anyone...

Spring Hill Elementary School 5

Posted September 20, 2006
This is my daughters second year at SpringHill and we all love it. Her K teacher was fantastic and her first grade teacher is ranking very high with our family as well. The school is small, yet gives children so much. The entire staff cares for each child.

Spring Hill Elementary School
633 Hwy 355 West, Hope, AR  71801
Last modified Spring Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Spring Hill Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top