Bad
Good

We moved our kids to this school several years ago after pulling them out of private school. I was worried about the culture shock but to my surprise they all had new best friends within the first 2 days and were welcomed by everyone. This school is amazing. Parental involvement is amazing. Top notch school/admin and I would recommend this school to anyone wanting thier child to excel.

y daughter has only been a student here for one week but so far it is great! Everyone has made us all feel very welcome there and she says that the food is wonderful. We love it!!

We Love this school, the environment is great. I am pleased with the way that my kids educational needs are handled. We would recommend it to anyone...

This is my daughters second year at SpringHill and we all love it. Her K teacher was fantastic and her first grade teacher is ranking very high with our family as well. The school is small, yet gives children so much. The entire staff cares for each child.

Last modified Spring Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.