Hot Springs, AR
Before care: Yes
After care: No

Posted July 25, 2012
Gospel Light Christian School is amazing! I have three children that have been attending for the past ten years. I am very involved with the school. As a parent, I love the freedom of getting to participate with all of my children's activities. I would recommend this school to EVERYONE! Children gain a closer relationship with God while getting an education.

Posted June 04, 2012
I love this school. My daughter has gone there for the last two years and daycare prior to that. In this economy it gets a little tough to pay for, but the end result has been worth it. I worry that she will fall behind public school standards, but recently had her tested with public school reading, writing, and math experts and as of the end of kindergarten she is a little above average in comparison to public school standards. The bonus is that she is learning about God and bible, she gets to pray without fear of what the others around her think. The cost is worth it for that alone.

Posted February 19, 2004

Gospel Light Christian School 4

Posted February 07, 2004

Gospel Light Christian School
600 Garland Ave, Hot Springs, AR  71913
Last modified Gospel Light Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Gospel Light Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top