Cutter-Morning Star Elementary School 5

Posted June 18, 2012
I have 2 kids that graduated from CMS. One has recently graduated from Ouachita Baptist University. Some have said that CMS does not prepare you for college but she is proof that if you want to learn it then CMS will teach it. My son played on a State Qualifying Basketball team and State Qualifying Golf Team. This District is going through some major changes in administration and faculty. You will be hearing AWESOME things coming from the DISTRICT so get your child on board. You will not regret this move to a smaller, friendlier community. WE LOVE OUR SCHOOL and LOVE THOSE EAGLES!!!

Cutter-Morning Star Elementary School 0

Posted July 10, 2008
I have 3 children that attend CMS by school choice. They are in 8th grade, 6th grade and 2nd grade. In about 2 years my 4th child will attend kindergarten there. We all love the school.

Cutter-Morning Star Elementary School 5

Posted January 30, 2004
I attended Cutter for 13 years myself. My child now attends Cutter in Kindergarten. I made it a point to remain in Cutter district when I married to assure my child would attend here also. There is no other school I would rather have him at. There are smaller classes and the children are able to get more one on one. The teachers, principals, and all staff are absolutely amazing. There is a genuine love and admiration for the kids. There is always someone there to help your child in any way, and always someone to answer any questions you might have. I'm very thankful my child will be able to experience all that I did. The staff at Cutter makes that possible. My deepest appreciation to them all.

Cutter-Morning Star Elementary School 4

Posted October 06, 2003
I have 3 children at Cutter Morning Star School. They are in the 8th, 5th, and Kindergarten grades, and they have attended from Kindergarten up to present. Overall, I believe that the closeness of this school and it's faculty and parent participation make this a great little school. Prinicipals and teachers know most of the children and parents names whether they've had those children in their classes or not. My only complaint is that with this being a small school it doesn't attract a lot of high quality teachers. Although the teachers care about their children and try to help them I feel that the children's overall test scores reflect that there is room for improvement. With that being said the school has grown quite a bit in the past few years. The school has added many new teachers, and the area is still growing. A new bypass is being built a short distance from the school, and I believe it will help our school to grow. We don't have a champion football team or basketball team to draw the students in, but what we do have is closeness. Drugs are not rampant like they are in bigger schools. Overall, I give this school a 4.

Cutter-Morning Star Elementary School
2801 Spring St, Hot Springs, AR  71901
Last modified Cutter-Morning Star Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cutter-Morning Star Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top