Hot Springs, AR

Fountain Lake Elementary School 1

Posted August 13, 2015
the assistant principal Steve Freeman does not believe in giving second chances. he will quickly send a child to the alternative learning school if they have any trouble. my son has ADHD but is a straight A student and they refuse to work with us on keeping my son in a normal learning enviroment. he has done this with many children. Mr. Freeman refuses to help my child at all and just rids himself of any responsibilities by sending him where he doesnt belong

Fountain Lake Elementary School
Develops grit: Strongly disagree

Posted August 13, 2015
Mr. Steve Freeman gave up on my child and thinks he knows whats best for him

Fountain Lake Elementary School 4

Posted May 25, 2007
Both my children went to FL in K-12. They loved it and got a good education.

Fountain Lake Elementary School 5

Posted September 25, 2003
I have three children that attended Fountain Lake Elementary. All three of my children had very positive experiences at Fountain Lake. The teachers seem to genuinely care about the students and go out of their way to help individual students.

Fountain Lake Elementary School 5

Posted September 09, 2003
I love the small-school feeling here, my son loves to go to school every day and that is very important during his early school years. everyone seems to care so much about the kids....and the P.T.O. is the best it has ever been!

Fountain Lake Elementary School
4207 Park Ave, Hot Springs, AR  71901
Last modified Fountain Lake Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fountain Lake Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top