Bad
Good

The staff at Gardner Magnet is dedicated to the educational success for every student. My granddaughter has attended this school from first grade through third grade (Aug 2014). I commend the Assistant Principal, Nurse, Counselors and office staff. Everyone is professional, respectful and kind. I like the front door service by school employees (rain,shine or snow). I love the different themes each month encouraging independence, accountability, respect etc...I love the patience that the teachers display with both students and parents. A special thanks to Ms. Huffman. Teacher quality 4; principal leadership 4; parent involvement 2

Gardner Math, Science, and Technology Magnet School is an excellent eduational opportunity for students. I LOVE the magnet themes and the outstanding opportunities offered to the students. It never ceases to amaze me to think of ALL the opportunities for learning the students have with an outstanding math, science, and technology department. It is a thrill to work here with the faculty and staff, but most importantly the students and their very supportive parents. It is only together that the highest levels of learning and growth can be achieved and we are very lucky here to have staff, students, and parents who are willing to work hard and make the MOST of the opportunities offered them here at Gardner! Thank you to the OUTSTANDING students and parents who make our jobs so VERY rewarding!

My son has attended Gardner since kindergarten and has loved every teacher he's had! Especially his second grade teacher Mrs. Speed! He was going thru his year book the other day and saw her picture. Then he said she was the best teacher in the whole world>

My son is currently in Mrs. Bishop's Kindergarten class and I am so impressed with how much he has learned. I was always convinced the DODDS schools were the best in the country (thats the school system that is set in place for the military children) that is until my son came to visit me here in Germany. I couldn't believe how much he knew. I talked to a few of the other parents to see what their children had learned and honestly it is nowhere compared to what my son has learned at Gardner. I want to thank Mrs. Bishop for giving my son an amazing start with his education.

Last modified Gardner Magnet School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.