Hot Springs, AR

Posted July 29, 2011
Park is an incredible school. Learning is project based so students must put to use what they have learned. Park is a very world aware learning environment. Your child will learn about the world, while learning the three R's. We LOVED having our kid there! Park expects parents to be involved. The PTA can be a bit pushy, but they do work very hard to make sure the kids and teachers get what they need.

Park Magnet School 2

Posted September 26, 2010
The Park Elementary Magnet School for International Baccalaureate Studies is highly rated for its indoctrinations of the students into the international socialist systems. They teach the children well that only the central government can provide.

Posted October 03, 2009
It is a wonderful school. Academics come first, The teachers are so kind and patient, yet strict with the children. I could not say enough good things about the staff and the principle.

Posted November 15, 2007
I have three children at Park and I cannot begin to describe how wonderful our experience has been. I can say without a doubt that Park is the best elementary education, public or private, in the state of Arkansas. The faculty and staff go above and beyond to assist students and families, and are never too busy to talk to you about your child. Unfortunately, we have to move next month and I can't begin to find a school that can compete. We will miss this school more than you could ever imagine.

Posted September 19, 2006
We have been more than pleased with the academic programs at Park. The teachers are excellent. The programs excel above the other schools in our areas and the parent involvement is unusually high. Not to mention, our kids love it there too!

Posted May 30, 2005
I MISS THIS SCHOOL TERRIBLY! You never know how good you have it until you have to go somewhere else. Due to job transfer we had to leave the area, and I am spoiled. No one else even begins to compare to the teacher, principle, activites, everything. I had children in this school for a total of four years and morn that I am not still there. My children received an amazing education that pushed them to excel better than my private school education. The school offers destination imagination, and honestly they are becoming one of the biggest threats to other schools statewide. I cannot say enough about the quality education your children will get from these educators. All others should take lessons from them. Notes wouldn't be enough!

Posted March 08, 2004
Park is an absolutely fabulous school - it is a public school with a private school atmosphere. The kids all know each other and the parents and the teachers know all the kids in the school - not just the ones in their class. The test scores speak for themselves, but what is most impressive is the teachers. They care about each student, academically and as a person. I highly recommend this school!

Posted October 06, 2003
What a wonderful school! The teachers and staff are fantastic ~ truly caring and motivating. We have 2 children currently enrolled and will continue at Park and the Hot Springs School District. Check it out for yourself, you'll be impressed also.

Park Magnet School
617 Main St, Hot Springs, AR  71901
Last modified Park Magnet School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Park Magnet School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top