Hot Springs, AR

Posted July 31, 2013
Poorly low achieving school for with a low student teacher ratio. Guidance counselor has no skill sets to be able to communicate effectively with parents or the students. This may be an IB school but is certainly doesn't act like one. I will not recommend anyone to this school district. Park Elementary is by far the best of all schools in the Hot Springs School District with a principal who really cares about each and every student. She is the success of Park.

Posted April 28, 2010

Posted February 23, 2009
I love this school! I am enrolled in the IB program and feel that I learned quite a lot in the program in my two years, 7th grade, enrolled here. I would not go to any other school in the Hot Springs area. This school has a very poor reputation, and I agree that some people do not act appropriately, but this is in all schools. The IB is trying to change that reputation and erect the student's behavior. I take much pride in my school and do believe that there is not very much parent involvment, but the students can change that, for the most part, they should be responsible for their own actions. I would never change schools and eill stay in the district.

Posted May 16, 2008

Posted January 18, 2008
i have never sent my child to such a poorly structured learning facility. the teachers have no tolarence for children because of the stressfull conditions in the school.

Hot Springs Middle School 3

Posted May 15, 2007
This school has good academic programs, but I think it should have more parent involvement.

Hot Springs Middle School 4

Posted April 06, 2005

Posted June 27, 2004

Hot Springs Middle School
701 Main St, Hot Springs, AR  71913
Last modified Hot Springs Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hot Springs Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top