Hot Springs, AR

Posted May 21, 2007
My son is graduating from kindergarten, Mrs. Hill's class, and I am so pleased with his accomplishments. I very love Langston Magnet School and I must say Mrs. Hill is a wonderful teacher. Thank you very much Mrs. Hill for such a great year, you have taught [him] so many new things. I am a very proud parent.

Langston Magnet School 2

Posted November 15, 2006

Posted January 24, 2005
This is a wonderful school, they have alot of wonderful things to offer.

Posted May 25, 2004
At first I was a bit hesitant to enroll my children in Langston. After the first few days, we realized that my oldest son didn't get along with his new teacher. I went to the principal and asked that he be assigned a different instructor. She agreed and the switch was made painlessly. This same son, whom was reading two grade levels below where he should be, is now reading on grade level. Go Langston! My other son adores his teacher and actually cried at the end of this year. It's a wonderful school with genuine, caring teachers. Langston focuses on hands-on learning and has made our transition to Hot Springs a wonderful one!

Langston Magnet School
120 Chestnut St, Hot Springs, AR  71901
Last modified Langston Magnet School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Langston Magnet School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top