Hot Springs, AR

Posted April 27, 2014
My 12 year old is attending school here. We both love it . The teachers truly care about him. They contact me whenever possible & I in return to the same. Assistant Principal & Principal awesome. We did have a problem with a repeat bully offender, but I believe that problem has relocated

Lakeside Middle School 0

Posted August 25, 2008
My daughter spent the best 2 years in this school. Teachers have indivivuap appraoch to each student. Students are taught respect and knowledge. We gonna miss this school. And after the Lakeside middle i could not find a school nearly as best as this school.

Posted August 12, 2008

Lakeside Middle School 0

Posted August 03, 2008
This is are daughter's third year @ Lake Side Middle School.They are a Golden Apple School for a reson.It shows in the staff and the students as well.Parents,students and staff all work together to give the students the very best .

Posted January 21, 2008
I love this school. The teachers are great. They don't just use textbooks. They also use activities.

Posted December 07, 2007

Posted September 03, 2007
I love this school.The teachers are great.The food is great too. I reather go there then any other school.

Posted May 23, 2005
- a former student

Lakeside Middle School
1110 South Lakeshore Dr, Hot Springs, AR  71901
Last modified Lakeside Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lakeside Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top