Hot Springs, AR

Posted April 15, 2011
This is a wonderful school. My son has absolutely amazed me with his ability to read. He is currently at a third grade reading level in the first grade. The amount of time and energy the teachers place on emphasizing the importance of reading is phenomenal. The teachers are loving and supportive of the students. They love and hug on them all day and are fair in their punishment when the situation demands it. We are blessed to be part of such a great school and will continue to support our Rams. Thank you Lakeside!

Lakeside Primary School 0

Posted October 12, 2010
Why do you love Lakeside Primary School? The genuine love for our children has been absolutely incredible! Our kids LOVE school thanks to the fabulous teachers they have been blessed with each year. I cannot begin to thank them enough.

Posted May 19, 2009
I have two girls on opposite ends of the spectrum when it comes to learning, discipline, and overall attitude. The teaches have been great with both of my girls. One has been on honor roll since kindergarten ( going into the 5ht grade) this fall and the other has struggled. My first grader is the handful and the teachers have been great with her! I love sending my girls to Lakeside in Hot Springs.

Posted October 24, 2004
We love this school! We moved here when my son was in the middle of kindergarten (and hating school). This school changed him around to loving school and making great friends! The teachers are wonderful - caring, attentive, and they make sure each student excels to the best of their ability.

Posted September 09, 2003
We LOVE all of the Staff at Lakeside Primary. They are so helpful. We have a child with a mild learning disabilty and they assist him in anyway that they can so that he gets the best education possible. They keep us informed about every aspect of his learning. Wonderful school for every child! 'Thumbs Up' from this Mom.

Lakeside Primary School
2841 Malvern Ave, Hot Springs, AR  71901
(501) 262-1921
Last modified Lakeside Primary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-1
Lakeside Primary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top