Bad
Good

This is a wonderful school. My son has absolutely amazed me with his ability to read. He is currently at a third grade reading level in the first grade. The amount of time and energy the teachers place on emphasizing the importance of reading is phenomenal. The teachers are loving and supportive of the students. They love and hug on them all day and are fair in their punishment when the situation demands it. We are blessed to be part of such a great school and will continue to support our Rams. Thank you Lakeside!

Why do you love Lakeside Primary School? The genuine love for our children has been absolutely incredible! Our kids LOVE school thanks to the fabulous teachers they have been blessed with each year. I cannot begin to thank them enough.

I have two girls on opposite ends of the spectrum when it comes to learning, discipline, and overall attitude. The teaches have been great with both of my girls. One has been on honor roll since kindergarten ( going into the 5ht grade) this fall and the other has struggled. My first grader is the handful and the teachers have been great with her! I love sending my girls to Lakeside in Hot Springs.

Last modified Lakeside Primary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-1