Hot Springs, AR

Lakeside High School 3

Posted September 12, 2005

Lakeside High School 5

Posted February 04, 2005
I think the school is terrific for children. I do not like that switch they are making to period this year, though. On block the students will have 1 extra class a year. have an oppertunity to gain more collage credits, graduate early, and to top it all off, if the school switches to a 7 period day, the school will have to lay off some of its wonderful dedicated teachers.

Lakeside High School 4

Posted August 05, 2004
I am attending lakeside now. I'm in the highschool and the athletics department is outstanding. The coaches are nice and they have positive additudes.

Lakeside High School 5

Posted April 23, 2004
- a former student
Lakeside is an incredible school. I would recommend that any student attend! I attended Lakeside 7th grade throuh 12th and I recieved the best education! The school has an outstanding Fine Arts program and a great athletics program! The teachers at Lakeside are very helpfaul to all students and make each individual student feel needed and appreciated!

Lakeside High School