Bad
Good

Lakeside is one of the only schools with a safe atmosphere for children in our city. You of course have your 'clicks' but it's much worse at other schools. I recently moved my daughter to Lakeside and couldn't be more pleased. She herself is also happy with the school. It will take a lot of hard work, as the school she came from isn't much on academics, but she will do fine!

My daughter has attended Lakeside throughout her education. I have been nothing but pleased. Whenever I have had any problems either with curriculum or discipline the teachers and the administrative staff have made me feel welcome to come and discuss the problem with them. I have always felt that the solution has been more than fair. My daughter is on the dance team as well as involved in other activities. I have heard rumors that this would not be easy as I am a single mother but I do not feel we have been treated any differently than if we would have been a two parent family of means. I love Lakeside School.

Last modified Lakeside Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-9