Posted September 04, 2008
Lakeside is one of the only schools with a safe atmosphere for children in our city. You of course have your 'clicks' but it's much worse at other schools. I recently moved my daughter to Lakeside and couldn't be more pleased. She herself is also happy with the school. It will take a lot of hard work, as the school she came from isn't much on academics, but she will do fine!

Posted November 13, 2007

Posted December 26, 2006
My daughter has attended Lakeside throughout her education. I have been nothing but pleased. Whenever I have had any problems either with curriculum or discipline the teachers and the administrative staff have made me feel welcome to come and discuss the problem with them. I have always felt that the solution has been more than fair. My daughter is on the dance team as well as involved in other activities. I have heard rumors that this would not be easy as I am a single mother but I do not feel we have been treated any differently than if we would have been a two parent family of means. I love Lakeside School.

Lakeside Junior High School 3

Posted February 26, 2006
Lakeside is a very wonderful school, the education offered is amazing and the sports program is filled with great kids. Although, the coaches tend to only play the rich and popular children... if you move to this school and want your child to play sports get on the school board and live in a big house!

Posted June 03, 2005

Posted November 11, 2004
hi! I think that my school is the best one that my dad and I could find for me to come to when we moved here. Lakeside has a great safe atmospere. I can always count on getting a good education when I go there. all the teachers are wonderful and are high sspirted.Lakeside also has a good after school program for children who need help on their homework.thank you for giving me this chance to tell people what the REAL Lakeside is all about!!

Lakeside Junior High School 3

Posted October 11, 2004

Posted September 09, 2003

Lakeside Junior High School 1

Posted August 26, 2003
Instead of focusing on the education of its students, Lakeside used the money to buy a baseball field, and a new band room. The money could have bought new textbooks and learning supplies.

Lakeside Junior High School
2865 Malvern Ave, Hot Springs, AR  71901
Last modified Lakeside Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-9
Lakeside Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top